By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: mountain dew and Playstation partnership.

Slade6alpha said:
Fusioncode said:
Wow, Microsoft let Sony get Metal Gear, Batman, Battlefront, and COD? There must have been some major budget cuts at Xbox lately if they're losing almost every major 3rd party marketing deal to their competitor. This is the complete opposite of last gen where they pretty much dominated the 3rd party mindshare.

Maybe MS wised up and started investing in 1st party...

Nah. xD 

More or less this, last gen Sony wasn't doing so well with multiplats in both performance/popularity and now the tables have turned which hopefully means MS will be investing more into 1st party which is really what I want to see and it gets me to buy their system.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

This whole CoD thing is so strange to observe.

One side screams: "CoD is ours now! In your face, Xbox fans!"
The other side is like: "Please take it."

That's... that's just not how a fight works.

Goes perfect with your avatar's expression lol.

I'm sure at this point Xbox fans would be happy to have the image they were ridiculed for to wash fof onto the other side.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I still get annoyed at the fact that we never get gamerfuel here in Germany. Damn promotions are always US/UK only.

On topic, interesting if true. Seems Sony and MS are trading places this gen lol

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 06 December 2022

JRPGfan said:
Risthel said:

And probably Assassin's Creed too: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/15/did-ubisoft-switch-marketing-deal-again-from-xbox-one-to-ps4-with-assassins-creed-syndicate/

O_o wtf Sony grabbed everything? What marketing deals does that leave MS?

Don't forget mad max and just cause 3, they have EVERYONE.gif for the holiday. I would not be surprised if they also have fallout, I remember a Bethesda and Sony partnership at last years e3 was announced.

Around the Network
Playstation_awaiter said:
JRPGfan said:

O_o wtf Sony grabbed everything? What marketing deals does that leave MS?

Don't forget mad max and just cause 3, they have EVERYONE.gif for the holiday. I would not be surprised if they also have fallout, I remember a Bethesda and Sony partnership at last years e3 was announced.

Mad Max has appeared on Sony stage so thats a given. But iv heard nothing for Just Cause 3. What about Doom?

JRPGfan said:
a bag Doritos and Dew... and a new game.
Whats not to like?

The Doritos and Dew. I wouldn't eat that shit. 

Qermity said:

Mad Max has apzpeared on Sony stage so thats a given. But iv heard nothing for Just Cause 3. What about Doom?

Is dewm coming out this year?

Hopefully this is just a trailer & bundle at the conference.

Qermity said:

Mad Max has apzpeared on Sony stage so thats a given. But iv heard nothing for Just Cause 3. What about Doom?

Is dewm coming out this year?

Hard to tell, gameplay was shown behind closed doors last year at quakecon i believe. I expect a date at the Bethesda Conferance.