By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: mountain dew and Playstation partnership.

Burek said:
Of course Microsoft couldn't pay for marketing rights, they spent their entire budget on Silent Hill.
At least now, with Sony's expertise and Activision's innovative spirit, Mountain Dew will no longer taste like a carbonated cocktail of horse's urine and Jim Sterling's underboob sweat.

No it will still taste that way.

Around the Network

Maybe Phil is really going to nail home 1st party and bring in a shit ton of games, However I'm sure they have went another route with marketing. Coke is the worlds biggest soft drink product by far, so marketing with them would be a better idea, they have many different products to choose between.

Really I don't give a sh-t, I would rather see first party.

As an European, I couldn't care less about Mountain Dew or Doritos.
COD marketing rights... Why not? It will be harder and harder for MS to get this kind of deals with the PS4 sales. Developers want to be on the winner's side, always, and MS will have to pay even more for this.

fuck this if true... don't waste precious time on COD at E3 Sony... the majority of the dude bros that game appeals to aren't even watching the show, you should instead advertise the amount of japanese exclusives you have, that would raise awareness, help them sell better and in return they will even sell some consoles (not as many as game as Uncharted could but they would still move units nonetheless)

facepalm sony ..............PS4 is allready enough infested with dudebros

Around the Network

First console to sell 10 million Mountain Dews, wins the generation.

I guess that's good for the PS4 sales wise in the US and UK.

I just really hope that COD doesn't get more than 5 min time of Sony's E3 but that's probably a bit naive.

that's sony's plan for the holiday's ? , what a let down !

The only way i could see Sony benefiting from this is if BO 3 is current gen only. Then i could see a lot of 360 players choosing PS4 over Xbox One for early COD DLC. As sad as that is.

gintama said:
that's sony's plan for the holiday's ? , what a let down !

Getting COD marketing rights can really help the PS4 in North America. It certainly helped the 360.