By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: mountain dew and Playstation partnership.

I love this activision Sony partnership, the cozier they get the more likely they can buy crash back! Maybe this is their whole plan, buddy up with activision and when they aren't looking wack them on the head and snag crash on the way out.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
true_fan said:
sony is becoming everything their fans have ridiculed the opposition for, if true of course.

I guess the CoD deal was the biggest thing for any plataform... and it helped 360 to do crazy numbers with bundles at holidays.

Well there is nothing bad if the deal shift for us PlayStation.

It is all good... I can't wait what a BO3 PS4 bundle can do... I saw the boost Xbone received last year with AW Xbone bundle.

Exactly, people were expecting this holiday to be very one sided like last year, but little did they know Sony was snatching up marketing partnerships left and right. A cod bundle and battlefront bundle and a price cut would do the trick. Anything else is just the cherry on top. Maybe they will do an assassins creed bundle as well. 

As as for the cod bundle, every year Xbox sales were boosted by the cod bundles. Now it's ps4 chance to get that effect, perfect way to start the holidays  with the first true next gen cod and the Star Wars hype frenzy in full gear. Can't wait. :) 

Why am I not surprised in any shape or form? This is Actvision and Sony is going all out

twintail said:
kupomogli said:

Sony needs something since they're no longer the official console of USF4 in a tournament they're funding the prize money for.

how do you think pro tour was being played this year before usf4 ps4?

360 because they sponsored  last year.