By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Splatoon Sell/Ship 4mil+ Copies WW Lifetime? [UPDATE: 4.06mil By First Years End Only!)

Numbers are 138k or so apparently for Splatoon. Pretty good for 2 days, but I think some people are guilty of getting carried away here.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Numbers are 138k or so apparently for Splatoon. Pretty good for 2 days, but I think some people are guilty of getting carried away here.

Who's getting carried away? Aside from Europe, Splatoon is beating expectations. And again this thread and similar ones ask if the game has a "possibility" of "#mil". Its not a prediction.

tbone51 said:
Soundwave said:

Who's getting carried away? Aside from Europe, Splatoon is beating expectations. And again this thread and similar ones ask if the game has a "possibility" of "#mil". Its not a prediction.

We're in a thread that asking if this game can hit FOUR million copies. 

I think at this stage that qualifies as "getting carried away". 

Soundwave said:
tbone51 said:

A thread made by one person mind you. ;)

My prediction was 200k WW first week (before the marketing campaign started though).

Soundwave said:
tbone51 said:

Not really, its again "Possibility". And i made the thread. My prediction lifetime is 2.5mil-3mil and if not im expecting around 2mil lifetime.

So nobody is predicting 4mil, im simply asking if it has a chance. Your taking ita bit far.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
You should be happy if it even does a quarter of that.

It did a quarter of that, and in under a month xD

^ =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Soundwave said:
tbone51 said:

1.1mil in Under 4 Weeks, yeap carried away am i right? :0

Easily can go around 2m at end of year and 2.5-3m LT.

Very possible. :D