By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 has done what Wii never could - hit 50% marketshare!

Nem said:
Ninsect said:

???

Wii is an object. I probably don't need to explain that objects don't think for themselves. What jab are you talking about? Wii never could hit 50% marketshare, that's the truth. Weekly threads were made when it increased its marketshare by 0.1% and predictions for when it would hit 50% but it never did. 

I just dont get what the Wii has to do with this. Feels like you are dragging around an old issue.

It's just the truth.

Around the Network

So much rage in this thread lol wtf

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I never expected this thread to get so out of whack. I really don't understand why folks are so upset. Gratz to sing in accomplishing something that no other console have been able to do in over a decade. Also gratz to MS for being up 22% yoy, they are still in the fight so don't count them out.

I never expected this thread to get so out of whack. I really don't understand why folks are so upset. Gratz to sing in accomplishing something that no other console have been able to do in over a decade. Also gratz to MS for being up 22% yoy, they are still in the fight so don't count them out.

Well, Nintendo and MS pretty much handed Sony this on a silver platter.

Either way, congratulations to the PS4 and Sony they really did everything right early this gen.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:
Ninsect said:

1. Better multiplayer? Uhm, how so? Like the broken MP of Halo: MCC for ~half a year?

2. Games with better score? WAT. That's just false. XB1 has no exclusive with 90+ on meta. PS4 does have Bloodborne so your argument is invalid.

3. Gameplay over cutscenes/interactive movies. Now that is just a silly point I will not even try to decompose lol.

So tell me how was Driveclub at launch. A game that was suppose to be a launch title for the PS4 but was delayed several times but when it was released it was broken but a least you guys got it free...OH WAIT!!! it is delayed. Meanwhile we get Halo 3: ODST as compensation for free for those effective and if people want it they can just get it for $5 which is a steal

Driveclub had tons of free DLC including cars, tracks and locations as compensation. And it was fixed just two months after launch.