By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your unpopular gaming opinions?

Curmudgeon said:

I thought I was the only person to ever really like Dragon Age 2!

I even played through it twice, despite the fact it used the same areas over and over again.

Despite not holding a candle to Origins when it came to environments and variety, the combat was so much improved that it was almost a wash.  I think I played through three times, or at least two and a half.

Around the Network

Grand Theft Auto games generally suck. That's mainly because of camera and controls.

Hideo Kojima is the most overrated dev in gaming history.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

generic-user-1 said:
i think ff7 is the weakest of the 4 golden FF(6-9). its not bad, but it doesnt stand out like the others.

same here.

Also, I love 13's trilogy.

Aditionally,  I'm not very  vocal about it but I think xenoblade  is a pretty  weak game

I love zelda spirit tracks more than a link to the past.

Around the Network

Ken Levine is a bad writer and Bioshock Infinite is the evangelion of gaming.
Ni no Kuni art sucks. And that comes froma Level 5 fanboy.
The only difference between 2D Mario games and CoD series is that Mario games have less budget, less improvements and more time between releases.
I hate open World game and I don't get why people love these walking simulators.
Bishonen > Alpha men but I hate sephiroth.

Last of Us only considered a masterpiece because of its storytelling, the gameplay is mediocre at best
Story has replaced graphics as the LEAST important aspect of gaming
Metal Gear Solid is shit, so is its sequels
Gamecube had the best exclusives of 6th gen
Metroid Other M's awfulness is overly exagerrated
Telltale Games don't make games anymore

Zelda is boring as f.

I'm now filled with determination.

RenCutypoison said:

Bishonen > Alpha men but I hate sephiroth.

We live in a sad world when this is considered unpopular. :(

Ocarina of Time isn't fun. (Though that's mostly because of the unpolished controls)

Metroid Prime 3 is the best game in the Prime series.

Final Fantasy IX is a much better game than Final Fantasy VII.

Lost Odyssey is the JRPG of its generation, not Xenoblade.

The Wii U is one heck of a great console.

Wind Waker (HD) is still one of the games with the most beautiful visuals ever created.

To everyone: I don't think the thread is a free pass to forget about the rules and troll the games you dislike. There are ways to word your opinions without shitting on the games.