By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Humble Nintendo Bundle (Indie Bundle for Nintendo systems) Edit: Three more games added

sundin13 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
I will say that the average is pretty expensive from the usual humble bundles... Generally they are around $5, this time, its $9+ which is like, may as well pay $10 by that point

Now that they've implemented the three tiers, the averages have jumped up considerably...kinda makes it less of an impulse buy for me, but its still a good deal.

Yeaa, I was a bit ehhh on pressing the buy button on this one but I did it anyway since I rarely buy indies on Nintendo platform and I don't have most of the games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

yeh got woah dave guacamelee and mighty switch force(already got on wii u tho so don't really want it)

I would get this in a heartbeat if it were available in Europe. Very good deal indeed - heard very good things about Guacamelee and Stealth Inc 2. If you own Wii U and 3DS in America, you're exceptionally dumb if you don't do this.

At first I was like whoah, there's some fresh air in the actions of Nintendo, and I was just about to post this myself. Then I saw this thread and the information about region-locking, and now I'm like whoah, Nintendo tried to do something right but managed to screw it up anyway.

That said, I also don't appreciate Humble Bundle accepting region-locked stuff in one of their bundles. Might be OK in the store but not in the bundles.

That is really sweet, and hopefully it paves the way for future bundles....

...too bad its NTSC only....

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

is this available in the UK?

Switch!!!

Shweet.
Too bad I have a European system >:(

Couldn't resist and I went for the 10$ offer. I dont feel bad though since I own both devices and never played any of these games before. Should make the wait for Xenoblade X less painful!

Oh, this is awesome. I really wanted Guacamelee and Stelth Inc

Three more games added if you beat or have beaten the average price:

Sportsball (Wii U)

Gunman Clive (3DS)

BIT.TRIP Presents...Runner 2: Future Legend of Rythm Alien (Wii U)