By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Humble Nintendo Bundle (Indie Bundle for Nintendo systems) Edit: Three more games added

Eh, why not?

Around the Network

I assume we can give away the codes to the game(s) we already have, right? Or is that frowned upon?

noname2200 said:
I assume we can give away the codes to the game(s) we already have, right? Or is that frowned upon?

Yes, one separate code for every game. You can give them away.

Damn. I already have a few of these. I'll check in again later. For that price I wouldn't mind giving a couple of codes (for the games I have already) to my friends.

Question, for a game like SteamWorld Dig since it says 3DS and Wii U, do you get only one code for either system or do you get two codes -- one for each system?

Cool, thanks guys. Any North Americans want either Steamworld Dig or Mighty Switch Force for the 3DS?

the_dengle said:

Damn. I already have a few of these. I'll check in again later. For that price I wouldn't mind giving a couple of codes (for the games I have already) to my friends.

Question, for a game like SteamWorld Dig since it says 3DS and Wii U, do you get only one code for either system or do you get two codes -- one for each system?

Looks like one for each.

Around the Network

So am I the only 1 who had never heard of a humble bundle before?

And does this mean I've been living under a rock?

Good deals! but unfortunately not available in Europe..

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

noname2200 said:

That's what I was planning to do.

cycycychris said:
To good for me to pass up, total impulse buy though.

^

This is pretty awesome, if only they could do an EU bundle. :(

What?

fuck this shit.

Stupid region lock nonsense.

I cant even play my Link's Awakening from Great Britain on my German account.