?

Donkey Kong Country Returns 72 52.94%

Kirby's Epic Yarn 11 8.09%

Kirby's Return to Dreamland 6 4.41%

Rayman Origins 23 16.91%

Sonic Colours 10 7.35%

Other 13 9.56%

Total:135

Rahman origins. Great game, just the right level of challenge, and some excellent level design as well. If you've yet to try it out, it's kicking around mighty cheap nowadays.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Kirby's Epic Yarn - such a cute game. If you think it's easy, beat it 100%. There's challenge to be found if you want it.

Skullwaker said:
curl-6 said:
Well if you enjoyed that one, then you owe it to yourself to get Donkey Kong Country returns immediately.

The graphics and music aren't quite as good, but the gameplay is every bit as fun, challenging, and intense.

I'll definitely get it as some point. Either for the 3DS or Wii, or if they release it on the Wii U VC.

They already did in January. Bought it in the WiiU-eShop for €9.99 then.

It has to be Wario Land: The Shake Dimension. Awesome game.

Being the noob that I am I voted for Rayman since that game isn't as hard as Donkey Kong ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

DKC:R - what a question.

Its pacing is even better than Tropical Freeze. And the last levels are so exciting - shouldn't think about that otherwise I must put in the disc again (year that backwards compability...).

Rayman Origins, because it's a slightly less polished Rayman Legends! That's not necessarily a bad thing, since Legends is the best 2D platformer since Mario World!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Loved DKCR and I've played Rayman Origins on PS3 and was really fun as well.

people actually voted Sonic Colours..... riiiiiight.

Without a doubt its Donkey Kong.