By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I give up. VGChartz doesn't give a fuck about us. I'm leaving.

We've been asking, begging, and demanding the sales. Now that we're months behind, and they don't fill us in on shit except for one message saying things will get back to normal soon-lie. I've had enough. I am leaving this has been site and going somewhere else where I can speak my mind without worrying that some sissy mods will ban me. It they concentrated half as much on sales as moderating, this would be the best game site ever. In fact, this was once the best site.

If I can't get the sales, I might as well wait for NPD and go to a better site. There are better sites with forums and news where they don't ban you over stupid little things that you can say on other sites. 

I suggest that the rest of you quit putting up with this abusive and lying site as well. The gamemaster is too much of a man for these mods to handle. Oh hey, Carl, you are the biggest pussy of all. Better hope you never run in to me you little girly man.  Mod this weak girly man

BTW, I will spread the news on other sites to avoid this site

The gamemaster has spoken

And after this grandstanding he came back under a new username - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/125143/retrogamer7/

Really?? - Tachikoma

Around the Network

Bye Felicia.

Erm, ok then, goodbye.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I just can't take someone who talks about himself in third person seriously.

Why insult Carl tho?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Oh, that's sad, it's always sad when someone leaves. .-.

I know how you feel, if it wasn't for the community I'd be out of here too. But I can only wish you luck on your way... so, good bye.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Bye... I sure won't miss you

But I do agree that the sales really need to catch up... Like its almost 2 months now

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I guess you don't mind getting perma'd then? Look, it's fine that you demand the main feature of this site... But insulting mods won't help you in any way. It's perfectly fine if you want riot, but leaving won't help...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ciao

Look, you do have a couple valid points about the sales and whatnot but your delivery is wrong. You keep whining about something in every thread you've created.

Can't say I'll miss you.