By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Testfire (Demo) Currently "Crashed Fired"! [Update: Nintendo Did Us BetterWith an Extended Hour!]

Played 2 matches, went to switch weapons cant play! I thought i was the only one, soooooo many people are saying the same thing.

Only conclusion is too many people are excited to play and it crashed the servers, This wasnt a big deal at all 2 weeks ago with the first 3 Testfires!!!!

Halllllllppppp!!!!!

Good News is, seems like alot of people are really interested in the game, bad news we cant play :X

Around the Network

And of course this is the one that I can actually participate in. At least the match I played was really fun.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Guess this is both good and bad news really... Hopefully it gets up and running soon.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Good thing they did this test fire a week before. Now they can get a bigger server for launch.

Yep, i think last time it didnt happen because Nintendo gave us 3 different times. So people was able to choose which one they can and cant go on. While this one has only one time/one hour.

+ with all the ads happening, it looks like more Wii U owners wanted to try

Great stuff

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

At least i can play Squid Jump!!! :'-(

Hopefully it's not like this when the actual game launches during peak times..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I feel like all they wanted to do at this point is for us to get a chance to play Squid Jump.

I told you guys Nintendo sold 50mil. Wii Us

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

So basically, the Testfire is... 1st time, Great! 2nd time, Great! 3rd time, Great! But 4th time... Awful?

I guess Nintendo be testing stuff. I am confident that the final game won't have issues though since the other 3 times, it was fantastic

Inb4NintendoDoomed

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850