By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [Rumor][Unseen64] The Uncharted Collection is real, says the dude that broke the Nintendo/Harry Potter story

celador said:
Would love an Uncharted Collection. I hope they don't bother with multiplayer honestly, it isn't a big part of the franchise like it is with Halo, and will inevitably have problems.

id disagree with you on that. UC3 had such a big communitee that they kept updating the game and making DLC almost 2 years after release. 

Around the Network

not that I believe the guy 100% but I do believe the reason for an uncharted collection is because of the delay of Uncharted 4(though they seriously should've done it before without the cause of uncharted 4 being delayed) hopefully the port isn't rushed; ND/Sony don't want a MCC on their hands.

Question now is: Uncharted Collection in 1080p and 60fps, with multiplayer of either 2&3 or only one of the two plus access to an Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta, all for $60. Would you get it?

I personally would very much consider it, if Uncharted 1 is brought up to par gameplay wise to 2&3 (maybe in graphics as well) and if the beta is bound to the collection instead of the collection just giving early access to it (though I do hope that the Collection only gives early access).

A remastered release of the UC trilogy is a given, right ?

It makes much more sense than updating GOW3 honestly.

So this guy is definitely reliable? What's his actual connection?

Around the Network
garywood said:
So this guy is definitely reliable? What's his actual connection?

The thing is most of us have been *thinking*/*saying* that they would do a UC collection, I guess sometimes its just if you have done these comments before you suddenly become some insider ... lol :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!