By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - [Rumor][Unseen64] The Uncharted Collection is real, says the dude that broke the Nintendo/Harry Potter story

I hope this is true.

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
He also said no Sonic game at E3, a Skylanders game, he also said there is a Metroid game but not new and then retweeted a comment about it being a remake.

YES!

Ali_16x said:
but not new 

Wait what?

Ali_16x said:
and then retweeted a comment about it being a remake.

Damn it.

The only remakes I've bought after I own the previous version is Pokemon Platinum and that was more of a expansion pack priced as a new game. 

If it is a remake of Other M and it doesn't fix the complaints I heard about the game, I'm going to magically transport into the Metroid world and kill that baby Metroid in front of Samus' eyes again. 

Honestly, wouldn't get it seeing as though I already have the trilogy on PS3 and have played it recently. But it would be great for those that haven't had a chance to play it. Just hope it's better than a simple remaster and they actually try to update them substantially.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

melbye said:
What is these port-collections without all the games. I own Uncharted 1-3, i want to play Golden Abyss and i really don't want to buy a Vita for one game

Agreed, as someone who has a lot of games these collections are great as they save on shelf space and give me a reason to put other games in the backlog and replay them. But incomplete collections are irritating as all hell especially when it's some like golden abyss which at this point is not selling any vitas and has been practically given awaY

so it is UC collection vs Gears collection now...

Around the Network

Id buy it, drake is my favorite last gen character

well thats rather mehh

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

HokageTenshi said:

It'll be UC Collection vs Gears of War 1.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

HokageTenshi said:

You forgot Nintendo's Metroid Prime Trilogy port but that's only 20$.

kristianity77 said:

If this is real I'd expect it to be the first multi blu ray release for either the PS3 and PS4. No way can they fit the trilogy on one disc. It'd be pretty much impossible. I'm almost sure that U1, U2 and U3 on the PS3 weighed in at almost 90gb in total, and thats on the PS3.

Unless of course they had some compression going on and the game "unzipped" as it were from disc to hard drive.  I suppose thats a possibility.  But even still, seems a hell of a lot of imformation to put on a disc.

Uncharted uses recorded video clips for cutscenes. Its they render it real time then they can easily put it in a disc. Otherwise 3 disc release is normal.