By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Splatoon sell better in its first month than W101 did its first year?

Tagged games:

Will Splatoon on its first month than W101 did its first year?

Yes. We're all kids and ... 99 92.52%

No. Too much to even think of it. 8 7.48%

Total:107
spemanig said:
Am I the only one who liked that commercial? To many people get worked up because a game about rainbow colored squid CHILDREN is being advertised to CHILDREN. It was great.

And no. No it won't.

It won't sell more than 140k first month? Are you sure? It can about the same in its first week, Japan alone

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Am I the only one who liked that commercial? To many people get worked up because a game about rainbow colored squid CHILDREN is being advertised to CHILDREN. It was great.

And no. No it won't.

Splatoon going outsell W101's first year with its first month in japan alone. 

DolPhanTendo said:
Skullwaker said:
More like first day.

Probably the guy started this thread. He obviously hasn't seen COMG lately because Japan in it's first week alone beats it. 

I did see it. The original title I thought was "Will Splatoon sell better in its first week than W101 did lifetime?", but then I changed it :P.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

it should do it in its first week.  Splatoon looks more mainstream than W01.

Darwinianevolution said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Skullwaker said:
More like first day.

Probably the guy started this thread. He obviously hasn't seen COMG lately because Japan in it's first week alone beats it. 

I did see it. The original title I thought was "Will Splatoon sell better in its first week than W101 did lifetime?", but then I changed it :P.

Oh okay did you want to say week or month because I'm still seeing month

Around the Network

From their marketing, I don't see why it can't...

This game should also exceed my LT predictions too

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

DolPhanTendo said:
Darwinianevolution said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Skullwaker said:
More like first day.

First one was "Will Splatoon sell better in its first week than W101 did lifetime?", then I changed it to "Will Splatoon sell better in its first month than W101 did lifetime?", and then to "Will Splatoon sell better in its first month than W101 did its first year?".

I kinda felt pity of W101, and made the camparaison less extreme.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Darwinianevolution said:
DolPhanTendo said:
Skullwaker said:
More like first day.

First one was "Will Splatoon sell better in its first week than W101 did lifetime?", then I changed it to "Will Splatoon sell better in its first month than W101 did lifetime?", and then to "Will Splatoon sell better in its first month than W101 did its first year?".

I kinda felt pity of W101, and made the camparaison less extreme.

LOL. Yeah wish I saw it earlier then. Now it makes sense especially with that cool Xenoblade/Splatoon mashup pic

Pretty sure Splatoon is going to do 400k first week so.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Splatoon first week > W101 lifetime by 1.5:1
Deal with it.