By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Splatoon sell better in its first month than W101 did its first year?

Tagged games:

Will Splatoon on its first month than W101 did its first year?

Yes. We're all kids and ... 99 92.52%

No. Too much to even think of it. 8 7.48%

Total:107

Weren't there a few predicting Splatoon was going to flop like Wonderful 101? Now it seems that Splatoon is expected to be at least a moderate sucess

Around the Network

Day zero easily.

Will Splatoon... what? Will it what!?

OT: For sure. Heck, 1 month of European sales of Splatoon > LT W101

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Who voted no? Reveal yourselves.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Einsam_Delphin said:
Curmudgeon said:
It will outsell it first week

Fixed for accuracy!

You're right, it's much better this way!

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

I would be shocked if it didn't

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Of course it will!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Am I the only one who liked that commercial? To many people get worked up because a game about rainbow colored squid CHILDREN is being advertised to CHILDREN. It was great.

And no. No it won't.

spemanig said:
Am I the only one who liked that commercial? To many people get worked up because a game about rainbow colored squid CHILDREN is being advertised to CHILDREN. It was great.

And no. No it won't.

I liked the Kid-Squid commercial too, but you have to admit it can be pretty akward. Also, let that comercial become the meme equivalen of the Luigi's Death Stare. XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Reading that title makes my brain hurt.