By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 the "World's Most Powerful Console" According to New Sony Ad

Wait Sony can put Witcher 3 in their ads? I thought MS scooped that up?

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Did PS3 have such marketing?

This just seems "kick in the pants". I mean its true, but there's a little something called class, Sony. Your approaching 2006 levels of smug, and all I can say is, what goes around comes around.

You're criticizing them for using a selling point in their marketing? ^^; I was under the impression that was a common practice.

The commercial isn't aggressive like some are pointing out. Also, it's not like it's telling us something we don't know already.

Well, they have the bragging rights, after all. So if they have it, they're sure as well they'll flaunt it.

how many times are they going to keep repeating this. I hope this doesnt set up for tons of self boasting at E3

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Well their are not lying unlike Sega (Blast processing)

BraLoD said:
Saying the truth shouldn't be a problem.
They are saying it again now before than expensive models of steam machine comes and take the title.

Those arent consoles

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg_JwOXFtu3iEtbr4ttXm9g

lol

Zekkyou said:
sales2099 said:
Did PS3 have such marketing?

This just seems "kick in the pants". I mean its true, but there's a little something called class, Sony. Your approaching 2006 levels of smug, and all I can say is, what goes around comes around.

You're criticizing them for using a selling point in their marketing? ^^; I was under the impression that was a common practice.

imo it sounds smug. True, but smug. Like saying I make more money then you and therefore I am a better person.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

BraLoD said:
Zekkyou said:

NO! Sony is evil 'cause they use a strong point in one of thier products to promote marketing of it!

I mean, it's the truth, but they should just sit and say nothing, 'cause apparently one should not use their advantages as marketing!

Now I just hope they don't ever say their product is the market leader as well, 'cause that would be so evil, so low!

Shame on you for having the best product and marketing it Sony!

Stay classy Sony + their loyal fans ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.