By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 the "World's Most Powerful Console" According to New Sony Ad

bananaking21 said:
welcome to 2013

This lol

Around the Network

Well... it's not as powerful as this microware.

.- -... -.-. -..

pbroy said:
What good is power if it's collecting dust?

At least my Xbone is a remote control for my entertainment center, while it collects dust.

These two bitches, Sony and M$ need to make this generation worthwhile.. damn. Stop talking and do some walking.

Why would you even purchase either if it doesn't have content that interests you.  My PS4 gets played everyday.  I like the games I have purchased.  You know, they can't force you to buy their console.  

PieToast said:

Well... it's not as powerful as this microware.

I loled when it caught on fire :P

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

CosmicSex said:
pbroy said:

At least my Xbone is a remote control for my entertainment center, while it collects dust.

These two bitches, Sony and M$ need to make this generation worthwhile.. damn. Stop talking and do some walking.

Why would you even purchase either if it doesn't have content that interests you.  My PS4 gets played everyday.  I like the games I have purchased.  You know, they can't force you to buy their console.  

I purchased mine because of the PlayStation legacy and because I was hyped for Vita remote play.  I own a few games.  About seven or eight, I think.  I felt that the good games would come-- the "Next gen" games.  On PS4, the only games I own that agent also available on PS3 are The Order and infamous.  Both were underwhelming ( but The Order did show of the next gen graphics power I was looking for).  The rest of the PS4 library just didn't speak to me.  I mean, there are great games like Bloodborne but it's a great game in a gene I don't like.  

I still don't regret the purchase but I'm not exactly in love with the PS4, yet.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
pbroy said:

I bought into the hype. I either buy everything off hype or to scalp. Who said I didn't want to own them? They need to stop talking so much , is the issue. Stop telling me how powerful it is, show me how powerful it is. They keep telling us what it can do and how much better it is than other consoles. Let me experience it. Blow me away.

The Vita is a beast and everyone knows it, but what? You spent so much money to make this powerful handheld and then just leave it for other people to make games for? I actually didn't touch my vita for 2 years since I bought it. Then one day I was so excited about the remote play on PS4. That lasted for a day or 2. Then I decided to check out the games library. It was almost like they didn't do a damn thing since release. But the thought of trophies on the go made me still prefer it over playing 3ds. That's when I started Trophy whoring for a bit.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
shikamaru317 said:
Valve probably wouldn't agree, there are available Steam Machines that blow PS4 out of the water. But of course you get into the debates about rather an open platform can be a console, even if it is in a small form factor that sits under your tv.

Are any Steam Machines on the market yet?

d21lewis said:
CosmicSex said:

I purchased mine because of the PlayStation legacy and because I was hyped for Vita remote play.  I own a few games.  About seven or eight, I think.  I felt that the good games would come-- the "Next gen" games.  On PS4, the only games I own that agent also available on PS3 are The Order and infamous.  Both were underwhelming ( but The Order did show of the next gen graphics power I was looking for).  The rest of the PS4 library just didn't speak to me.  I mean, there are great games like Bloodborne but it's a great game in a gene I don't like.  

I still don't regret the purchase but I'm not exactly in love with the PS4, yet.

I remember back during the 7th gen, it was roughly two years into it when I finally made the plunge and get a PS3. Before that, I felt the game library for the system didn't warrant a [hasty] purchase. But after I did, for some reason, the pace kicked in and great games after great games were released. 

I think it's normal for a generation to start a little slow, as developers are still getting used to the new hardware, and many of them released games for the prior generation up to the very end of it. So, even though I don't yet own a PS4 for the same reason I didn't own a PS3 for its first two years, I'm not worried at all that great games will eventually start coming out at a good pace. And unless I end up having a crapload of money to spend for no reason, that's when I will get myself a PS4. In the mean time, my Wii U and PC are giving me what I need. 

Is this news to anyone?

It is the most powerful.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames