By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 the "World's Most Powerful Console" According to New Sony Ad

Where is the lie?

I do really wish someone went beastly with a console like MS did with the OG Xbox.

Around the Network

What do you expect them to say?

pbroy said:
What good is power if it's collecting dust?

At least my Xbone is a remote control for my entertainment center, while it collects dust.

These two bitches, Sony and M$ need to make this generation worthwhile.. damn. Stop talking and do some walking.

Don't understand what people like you what sometimes. I don't have a ps4 or x1 anymore but when I did I always had something to play. I've been hearing stuff like this since both systems came out. If your not satisfied yet maybe find a new hobby. Get into consoles mid to end of life.

It's not a lie.

They should put a disclaimer, like: "World's Most Powerful Console*

* Until PS5 arrives"

Around the Network
pbroy said:
What good is power if it's collecting dust?

At least my Xbone is a remote control for my entertainment center, while it collects dust.

These two bitches, Sony and M$ need to make this generation worthwhile.. damn. Stop talking and do some walking.

Yeah, what he said!!!  ^^^^

It seems more time and money is being spent advertising and talking about minor differences than what is being put into games themselves.  The sad part is that gamers can only blame themselves and their ever growing attachment to the internet forums(ironic I know).  The internet has ruined most of gaming.  People fill their time talking about detail levels on top of a far off mountain while they are playing a game that they are supposed to be going 200 mph in.  So, in turn developers and console makers pander to it and waster their time and money on that instead...

It is near the end of the end....

I wonder how man times we'll need to be reminded, it's not like anyone is forgetting about the power of the PS4 compared to the other two, I mean yeah it's the truth and nothing but the darndest truth so help me god and all that, but we don't need constant reminders and this is their marketing tactic after all.

Top comment doesn't really surprise me, when you get cocky, some people are going to join in and proclaim while they're at it.

That said this gen has mostly been all talk and hardly much action.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

JRPGfan said:

"Get the ultimate experiance, only on playstation 4."

^-^' oh well.

is the ultimate experiance subjective?

btw they dont say the games are only on the ps4.

They say the "ultimate experiance" is found only on ps4.

"Bloodborne is the only true PS4 exclusive, although Arkham Knight will have some content made available only for Sony's console. The Witcher 3, meanwhile, doesn't have any console-exclusive content."

runs at higher resolutions though.... that might be enough to claim its the "ultimate experiance" (on a consol).

Exclusive content

Terror Unleashed

Gotham falls victim to Scarecrow's fear toxin, transforming the famous city into a twisted, hellish nightmare in the Batman: Arkham Knight Scarecrow Nightmare Pack.

Tear through the city in the all-new batmobile and face off against a towering vision of Scarecrow and his undead army as they spread terror on the streets, available exclusively on Playstation 4.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/batman-arkham-knight-ps4/

Although I think they should have mentioned the witcher first, then arkham knight then bloodborne then say only on playstation. Sounds a bit desperate the way it currently is which is baffling since they are not in a position that they need to do that.

Unless you count steam machines aka steam consoles. But hey, why not.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

twintail said:

The ad isnt for you or me or anyone else on forums always connected to gaming news.

And this is whay Sony is doing right: advertising to the ppl who are not as uptodate about gaming news.

That doesn't really phase me in any way, I just find it irksome and arrogant, they've acted like that before and so has every other company on a high note.

There's always people advertising to others on a right note, it's not only Sony.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"