By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - where are the wii u retail releases

2015 the weakest line up so far?

definately 106 47.32%

nope 76 33.93%

on par 42 18.75%

Total:224

So I'm a little confused atm cost I'm sure last year Nintendo said they had a game per month for 2015. Well so far its may and I can count two, Mario party and Kirby. I know xeno released in japan.

Have I missed like 3 games or something? So far 2015 seems the worst year yet and that is unacceptable.

What the hell are Nintendo doing where are the games? 

Edit. I mean like jan-may 2013 vs 2014 jan-may vs 2015 jan-may

Around the Network

Nintendo has never said that...

OK so was that just BS made up by this community then cost there was a lot off threads last year about it?

Nogamez said:
OK so was that just BS made up by this community then cost there was a lot off threads last year about it?

They have several games coming, but yeah, the whole on game per month thing was just wishful thinking by fans.

KLXVER said:
Nogamez said:

They have several games coming, but yeah, the whole on game per month thing was just wishful thinking by fans.

It did even out to about one game a month, and as long as nothing else but LoZ gets delayed we should have a stacked end of the year (I guess due to a few games still not having an official release date).

Games that still have to come out:

Yoshi's Wooly World

Devil's Third

Xenoblade X

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Fatal Frame V

Splatoon

Star Fox

Mario Maker

Project Gaurd

Project Gaint Robo

Project Treasure (though I can understand if you do not count this, as it is a freemium game)

Add Legend Of Zelda (because it was supposed to release this year) and you got twelve, not including Kirby's Rainbow Curse and Mario Party 10.

That's 14 announced games, and still leaves us 11 (Zelda pushed back and Kirby and Mario Party have already released) games. There should be a title releasing every month, not including VC or anything else.

It is also not counting games announced at E3 that will release this year.

Around the Network

I clicked definitely as for what has released as of now. In all honesty we should redo this in 6 and a half months and see where we are at then.

bigtakilla said:
KLXVER said:

It did even out to about one game a month, and as long as nothing else but LoZ gets delayed we should have a stacked end of the year (I guess due to a few games still not having an official release date).

Yoshi's Wooly World

Devil's Third

Xenoblade X

Fatal Frame V

Splatoon

Star Fox

Mario Maker

Project Gaurd

Project Gaint Robo

Project Treasure (though I can understand if you do not count this, as it is a freemium game)

Add Legend Of Zelda (because it was supposed to release this year) and you got twelve, not including Kirby's Rainbow Curse and Mario Party 10.

That's 14 announced games, and still leaves us 11 (Zelda pushed back and Kirby and Mario Party have already released) games. There should be a title releasing every month, not including VC or anything else.

That's a nice list on paper looks really good (ESP xeno and ffv) however I can see a lot of those been pushed back to 2016

bigtakilla said:
I clicked definitely as for what has released as of now. In all honesty we should redo this in 6 and a half months and see where we are at then.

I dont think he was talking about the total amount. Its about actually releasing one game per month.

Nogamez said:
bigtakilla said:

Yoshi's Wooly World

Devil's Third

Xenoblade X

Fatal Frame V

Splatoon

Star Fox

Mario Maker

Project Gaurd

Project Gaint Robo

That's a nice list on paper looks really good (ESP xeno and ffv) however I can see a lot of those been pushed back to 2016

On the plus side Xeno and FFV SHOULD be out this year.

KLXVER said:
bigtakilla said:

I dont think he was talking about the total amount. Its about actually releasing one game per month.

but 2015 isn't over. I can say for a fact that the begining of 2015 was the worst line up for the Wii U yet, but if the last 6 months or so have 2 great games + coming out I think it can make 2015 one of the BEST line ups for the system.