By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take-Two Reports - GTAV 52m - Evolve 2.5m (sold-in)

Also launching a new AAA game on or before March 31st 2016:
Fiscal 2016 is off to a great start, highlighted by the April launch of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC, which has exceeded our expectations. Throughout the coming year, we will continue to execute our proven strategy of launching a select array of the highest-quality titles, led by new annual releases of NBA 2K and WWE 2K; Battleborn, a groundbreaking new intellectual property from Gearbox Software; and a soon-to-be announced new triple-A title from 2K.

Around the Network

Hey now I'm not sure if the GTA V numbers should be counted like this, after all 2 versions are a remaster and the PC version came even later and can probably considered a remaster as well, so actually those should be counted as 3 seperate games :P

poklane said:

Fiscal 2016 is off to a great start, highlighted by the April launch of Grand Theft Auto V for the PC, which has exceeded our expectations. Throughout the coming year, we will continue to execute our proven strategy of launching a select array of the highest-quality titles, led by new annual releases of NBA 2K and WWE 2K; Battleborn, a groundbreaking new intellectual property from Gearbox Software; and a soon-to-be announced new triple-A title from 2K.

Joe Montana is supposed to be a 2K collaboration, no idea if that would count.

That's insane! But it deserves it. For some weird reason I don't like any GTA game before GTAV, which I found amazing, one of the best games of the gen.

52 million copies or more..... I bet that earned them a pretty penny or two.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
who buyed evolve? its a full price game with a pay to win f2p model---

One could maybe make a case that a f2p model for Evolve would work well (as it would with any MP focused game) but what in there could possibly be perceived as pay to win?

LudicrousSpeed said:
generic-user-1 said:

One could maybe make a case that a f2p model for Evolve would work well (as it would with any MP focused game) but what in there could possibly be perceived as pay to win?

buyed dlc and monsters break the game...

poklane said:

Mafia 3 has been hinted at previously, decent chance it will be that

thats incredible numbers, But keep in mind many gamers own more then one copy of the game (i even know some guys who got the game for 360, ps4 and pc).

generic-user-1 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
generic-user-1 said:

buyed dlc and monsters break the game...

Behemoth is probably the worst monster.

Slim is the third best medic.
Sunny might be even with the best support, if not right below it.
Crow is the third best medic.
Torvald is the third best or even worst assault depending on your opinion of Markov.

I don't think you know what pay to win is. None of this DLC is broken.