By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo: "We Have More Games Planned for WiiU this Financial Year"

RolStoppable said:
curl-6 said:

It was an absolute catastrophe from a commercial and design perspective, true.

Thankfully, it still has a superb exclusive lineup.

But what about all those mini spinoffs you couldn't care less about?

Cobretti said that, not me. ;)

I may not give a toss about Project Giant Robot/Guard or Mario Party 10, but I very much enjoyed Captain Toad, so I'm not opposed to smaller projects on principal.

Around the Network

curl-6 said:

Et tu, brutus?

Me, pavolink, spemanig, now you... the cynicism is spreading. :P

Y'all need to be more positive.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Ultrashroomz said:
Sounds good.

As of now, I'm definitely expecting a new Animal Crossing.

Oh god let this be true, I'm still having fun with NL (could use more friend interactions though) but I would be over the moon for a Wii U version with a new town and features (just keep Isabelle and we're square)

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

High chances: Paper Mario

Reasonable chances: Animal Crossing

A man can dream: Metroid

Awesome thing that should happen but it won´t: Super Mario Galaxy 3 for WiiU revealed on the Nintendo World Championship

curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:
it will be mini spin offs that i couldn't care less about.

Et tu, brutus?

Me, pavolink, spemanig, now you... the cynicism is spreading. :P

well it is what it is lol. I want variety. Give us some rpgs, fighters, fps, racing games and sports games that don't involve mario or miis in them.

Give us a Star Fox that will blow our minds. I suspect it wil be just a HD n64 game reskinned. With todays gaming standards an on rails flight shooter isn't enough to cater to a new audience growth. Star Fox has the characters that could be built up to be more popular with general gamers. 

Give us games that tell an epic story in general.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

Give us a Star Fox that will blow our minds. I suspect it wil be just a HD n64 game reskinned. 

I'm more worried it'll be a Starfox themed Gamepad tech demo.

curl-6 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Give us a Star Fox that will blow our minds. I suspect it wil be just a HD n64 game reskinned. 

I'm more worried it'll be a Starfox themed Gamepad tech demo.

well to me that is a reskinned n64 game with gamepad support lol.

It will be all you have listed - F-Zero, Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Animal crossing, (announced StarFox this year), Metroid.

The only question is how much time and effort has been utilized to fit each project - how many people on how many projects.

Nintendo's project management - time to shine!

Goodnightmoon said:

High chances: Paper Mario

Reasonable chances: Animal Crossing

A man can dream: Metroid

Awesome thing that should happen but it won´t: Super Mario Galaxy 3 for WiiU revealed on the Nintendo World Championship

basically a game of "what's in the E3 Box".

I want to hope on AC but I feel realistically it's going to be PM.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Well we will definitely see Retro's new project, I'm assuming it is Metroid for the Wii U.
We will see the Wii U port from Tantalus maybe?
We will see Level 5's Wii U game (I'm pretty sure they are working on it, it may be someone else though)

We will also probably get
Animal Crossing U
Paper Mario U
Punch-Out! U (Or as I like to call it, Punch-U-Out!)
A couple more surprises maybe? Idk, but I am super excited.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]