By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 2015 NPD Thread! XBO #1: 187k, PS4: 174k, 3DS: 116k, Wii U: 42k

GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

174k so down 25k YOY

So the XB1 won by 13k? NPD isn't 100% accurate so this to me could be called a draw.

Or even a bigger win. But who might say this...

Around the Network
walsufnir said:

Or even a bigger win. But who might say this...

Fair comment.

The PS5 Exists. 

tiffac said:
OMG! Finally!!!

Good job Xbox One! Now take the US by storm!!!

The time is now!!!

Oh please, 1 month of barely victory VS 3 PS4 massive won is nothing.

PS4 did still better than XBO, that is fact. After that, good job MS.

MikeRox said:
Dr.Vita said:
Why aren't we getting PS Vita numbers?

Because we wouldn't be able to keep calling it undertracked if we did :D

Nice argument!

PSVita estimate.
Jan: 6,600 TV version, 28,000 Vita.
Considering we have 2,500, Vita is probabily at 10,000 or some like this, so, i estimate 12,500 for Vita.

Any way, i hate when Sony don't released any numbers. -_-

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
poklane said:

174k so down 25k YOY

So the XB1 won by 13k? NPD isn't 100% accurate so this to me could be called a draw.

LOL.

Seriusly, accept the XBO won.

Ryng_Tolu said:

LOL.

Seriusly, accept the XBO won.

What? You think I have trouble accepting that the XB1 won? LOL. I've already accepted that the gap could actually be bigger than NPD is showing. People really need to stop thinking that every comment is a fanboy comment.

The PS5 Exists. 

Ryng_Tolu said:
PSVita estimate.
Considering we have 2,500, Vita is probabily at 10,000 or some like this, so, i estimate 12,500 for Vita.

It was 30k PS TV / 30k Vita in February, so I don't think we can conclude anything concrete :P

I get being excited for a XBO win, but some of this comments are ridiculous. "Sony should be worried." "Sony needs to cut the price." While is going to cut the price this year, they aren't feeling any pressure to rush it because the XBO beat it in the US by a mere 13K?

I can guarantee you that way more than that preordered and are waiting for the B:AK bundle, limited or standard, which definitely could explain the loss. Even without the explanation, it would take the XBO about 3 1/2 years to close the gap if these types of wins keep happening. Of course, that's just the US. So yea, not much pressure.

Kresnik said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
PSVita estimate.

It was 30k PS TV / 30k Vita in February, so I don't think we can conclude anything concrete :P

Oh, in this case, Vita TV = Vita

2,500 + 2,500 = Vita total sales 5,000.

Nah...

In February i don't know what is happen, but Vita was some good deals in Amazon and even some promotion on GameStop and other, so, the Vita TV sales in February are explode, but still at Vita level...

Definitive by March the Vita sales are back "normal", so, i think Vita is between x3 and x5 TV sales.