By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Money's On Trinen

Is your money on Trinen?

Yes 3 7.89%

No 12 31.58%

I don't have any money. 23 60.53%

Total:38

I'm putting money down that Bill Trinen will be replacing Reggie.  I have actually been thinking it for a while, but today's E3 announcement virtually confirmed it.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network

...what?

Cool story bro.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Didn't he just get fired :P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I already spent all my money on amiibo, sorry man. :/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

No, Tanner is replacing Reggie...

Why do you think Reggie will be replaced in the first place?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Lol that´s very random

Darwinianevolution said:
Why do you think Reggie will be replaced in the first place?

Exactly. Did I miss something? 

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P 

garretslarrity said:

I'm putting money down that Bill Trinen will be replacing Reggie.  I have actually been thinking it for a while, but today's E3 announcement virtually confirmed it.

This is a prime example of what afflicts so many people on the internet in general, and specifically here on VGC.  People have pre-conceived notions that oftentimes are comepletely unfounded, and then use whatever news reports that surface to fit into their theories.  Most of these end up causing flame wars...but the obvious ones like this just leave us scratching our heads and saying "what?"