By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 Jailbreak service rumors incoming from Brazil - (confirmed?)

The news says they clone another PS4 and update the bios/chip of your PS4 to the cloned one.... so every game the main PS4 have can run in the cloned PS4.

That way the store selling the hack have a PS4 with all games bought and just sells the clones PS4 (or make your PS4 a clone) with the games you choose installed in the HDD.

That is what I understand.

My question is if Sony detect the original PS4 and ban it? All the others cloned PS4s will works?

Around the Network

160rmf said:

i thought it's impossible to jailbreak the ps3.

You can jailbreak any that have the factory firmware below 3.50.

In terms of year... any PS3 before 2011 can be jailbreaked... and some of 2011... after that it is impossible.

JRPGfan said:
It happends to all systems, eventually.

yeah but that's bad remember?, dirty filthy pirates.

I honestly remember this being a driving point against the PC and the likes of 360 and slightly PS3 but when it happens to PS4 "things happen".

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I hope not.

Namiirei said:
I hope not.

It is true but Sony can change the things I guess.

Around the Network

Not much point as a firmware update will render it obsolete. Also ship any new game software with a mandatory update on the disc

Chazore said:
JRPGfan said:
It happends to all systems, eventually.

yeah but that's bad remember?, dirty filthy pirates.

I honestly remember this being a driving point against the PC and the likes of 360 and slightly PS3 but when it happens to PS4 "things happen".

What are you trying to get at here? That people should be up in arms against Sony because some people may have found a way to jailbreak the system?

DerNebel said:

What are you trying to get at here? That people should be up in arms against Sony because some people may have found a way to jailbreak the system?

people get up in arms when they try to declare PC gaming is full of pirates as if people have never jailbroken consoles before.

What are you trying to get at?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

All I care about is emulators, and bringing P.T back lol

Some can say this is good for Sony. I mean, they are going to sell the console anyway, and PS1 and PS2 was omnipresent in Brazil because you could literally buy pirated games in every corner for around $3. In fact, they are still selling it (pirated games) nowadays and it's even cheaper. This worked the same way Windows for Microsoft.

It's obvious that Sony need to "respond" to it. but I think that - ultimately - Sony really care for the marketshare.