By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 Jailbreak service rumors incoming from Brazil - (confirmed?)

JRPGfan said:
Turkish said:
All I care about is emulators, and bringing P.T back lol

Too early for a ps4 emulator, that would hurt the industry.

I feel like if your developeing a emulator, you should atleast wait until the gen is done.

It should be for preserveing the gameing experiances, not to excuse people from buying a actual consol.

Im talking about emulators on PS4, I thought it was pretty clear what I was talking about.

A working full speed PS4 emulator is a decade away, seeing the slow progress the ps3 emu makes and how long it took for Dolphin to get good with constantly patching the errors out, it's gonna take awhile.

Around the Network

Given the size of games on the ps4 (most being around 50gig) its not worth downloading for me. I have download capz an slow net

In my experience, fewer people bought a ps3 because of that (the need to buy an original game, not to mention that the original price for a ps3 was 1610 dollars). Literally everyone had a ps2, it was a huge reason why I didn't buy one and I own a ps4 now basically because I missed playing on a console. If this rumor is actually real, in a country like mine the sales would increase significally -on the grey market of course which would likely mean more sales for the usa region-

I mean I bought my ps4 and 12 games in the USA  because it's way cheaper.

300m sold confirmed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Turkish said:
JRPGfan said:
Turkish said:
All I care about is emulators, and bringing P.T back lol

Too early for a ps4 emulator, that would hurt the industry.

I feel like if your developeing a emulator, you should atleast wait until the gen is done.

It should be for preserveing the gameing experiances, not to excuse people from buying a actual consol.

Im talking about emulators on PS4, I thought it was pretty clear what I was talking about.

A working full speed PS4 emulator is a decade away, seeing the slow progress the ps3 emu makes and how long it took for Dolphin to get good with constantly patching the errors out, it's gonna take awhile.

Oh you mean being able to use your PS4 to emulate  nes,Snes,gc,wii,ps1,ps2,psp....

Lmao that would still be pretty cool, would make the ps4 the 1 gameing system for nearly everything.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Given the size of games on the ps4 (most being around 50gig) its not worth downloading for me. I have download capz an slow net

^ this.

Who wants to download 50-100gigs for a game? Also why I like buying Discs.

Incase you dont like it (not in the mood for that game atm), or are running low on disk space and have to uninstall it.....

look forwards to that redownload (disks to the rescue).

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

Yep you are right in all the points, and sadly... well at least people will be able to indulce themselves on the great games available on PS4. Will keep buying my games, I enjoyed doing that on PS3 a lot more than pirating on PS1 and 2.

Agreed, I think a lot of people liked being able to finally buy and own original games last gen, it's already a victory in,the way of thinking of some, but if it's easily pirated the majority just won't care, even more as online is now paid to PS and they can easily justify (in their minds) that extra reason to go for the original.

It felt really good to own and see all those 120 ps3 games in their cases.

But ps3 really lost a lot of space for x360, and basically all the people I know made the jump was because of the pirating easiness.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

JRPGfan said:
think-man said:

^ this.

Incase you dont like it (not in the mood for that game atm), or are running low on disk space and have to uninstall it.....

You can always rent/lend the the game and store it on a hdd instead of downloading. Besides in brazil there are stores that will upload full games for you by a price (like 3-6 dollars per game).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

JRPGfan said:
think-man said:

^ this.

Someone with good internet lol.... It'd take me 4 hours to download a 50gb game assuming the download was good speed. Even if it took 3 days that's still how long it takes for a game bought online to be delivered....

I hope, i would buy a ps4 if it's true