By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Also, new Super Mario Maker update!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JECCJu_UNaQ

| |

My biggest disappointment with Minecraft Wii U is no Miiverse intergration. What the hell were they thinking?

Of all the things to leave out, not being able to post anything on Miiverse is the worst one.

episteme said:

I think Minecraft Wii U Edition will beat Splatoon's digital sales in Japan quickly.

It's only out in Japan and Europe, but it's like 90% Japanese posts.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/6437256808834406317/6437256808834406327/diary

And it seems to be the Splatoon audience that buys it.

The game doesn't let me post anything to Miiverse, in fact I can't even hit the home button at all while the game is playing. 

How are they able to post stuff? 

Edit: Problem solved, disabling online lets you take screenshots. Sucks though.

Oh Miiverse...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Attack of the Cannonball! ^_^

Any one see that discovery game on nintendolife? Looks good!

Oh and at cannonballz, cube life, stone shire, ucraft, and Discover will all have miiverse support.

No, you can't use miiverse when playing online on Wii U. Minecraft counts as online multiplayer because others could join. That's why he had to disable it.

Mii Fighter Template Miis for Smash:

Interesting to see them :p

http://www.youtube.com/v/fV_dtL2kik8

| |

spurgeonryan said:
I know, that is why I told him the other Minecraft clones allow everything! Besides multiplayer so far......

The other clones don't come close to being as good as minecraft. Even if Minecraft didn't have multiplayer it would be the superiror game.

Way more customization options with the different blocks offered in minecraft. 

The  others have no:

Stairs, Slabs, glass panes, carpet, stone fences, pistons, droppers, hoppers, or all the amazing things you can do with redstone. 

Just being able to build with blocks doesn't cut it. Nor do they run anywhere near as good as Minecraft does on Wii U.

spurgeonryan said:
But you have played cube life?^

Also I think Ucraft will be able to own Minecraft when it comes out.

You Get Devils third?

Yes, I have cube life. Doesn't come close to the survival experience you get on Minecraft. Cube life has a really tiny map and very little content.

Ucraft won't be able to own it, but it can compete if it brings something new to the table. So far, all the clones have only offered a fraction of the customization and content that can be found on Minecraft and none of them have redstone or any equivalent. It's going to be pretty hard to beat Minecraft without adding a good online component and something that feels different, not just a mere clone.

Nintendo news of 17 and 18/12/2015: I'm pretty lazy. But I didn't miss much, I think.

• Media Create: Both the Wii U and 3DS received a boost from last week's numbers, going to 48k and 112k respectively. Also, Nintendo announced that Splatoon has now sold 1 million units in Japan. The top selling game last week was, once again, Monster Hunter X with 192k units, followed by Yokai Watch Busters with 53k units, and Splatoon with 51k units. Lower in the charts, Super Mario Maker sold 49k units, M&L: Paper Jam 32k units, and AC: HHD 28k.
  • Fast Racing Neo will get an update next month which adds mini map, online tags, and more.
  • Splatoon got an update today, fixing some problems in a few maps and rainmaker. But that's not all... a new update, with 2 new maps, will be coming soon!
  • Yet another update... This time, for Super Mario Maker! It will add... new items to the series! Well... "new"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988