By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Expanding on the Splatoon update Slarvax mentioned...

Matchmaking Adjustments:

• In Regular Battle and Splatfest, players of similar skill will be matched more often.

Rainmaker Adjustments:

• Added prohibited areas in Walleye Warehouse, Saltspray Rig, Arowana Mall, and Flounder Heights in Rainmaker mode.
    When players enter the prohibited area while carrying the Rainmaker, the amount of time they are allowed to hold the Rainmaker will decrease faster as a penalty.

Stage Adjustments:

• Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
  • Port Mackerel: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
  • Flounder Heights: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
  • Museum D’Alfonsino: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Rainmaker mode.

Battle Fixes:

• Fix the issue in Rainmaker mode in which the countdown moves more than usual when a player gets the Rainmaker in the air.
  • Fix the issue in Rainmaker mode in which the bombs’ blast waves inflict damage on the Rainmaker shield even when there are obstacles between the bomb and the shield.
  • Fix the issue in Rainmaker mode in which Splash Walls placed near each other by the same team take damage when one of them blocks an ink splat.
  • Fix the issue in which bombs that are thrown near a wall do not fly straight and makes contact with the wall.

Other:

• Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I'm skeptical of whether or not January is truely the end of new Splatoon content. There's gotta be further balance patches and Splatfest of course, but I still feel like they gotta add one more mode, raise level cap to 99/100, and please god make getting ideal gear abilitys easier. Plus there's them Octolings everyone wants. If not that's totally cool, I'm obviously very satisfied with what we've gotten.

Einsam_Delphin said:
I'm skeptical of whether or not January is truely the end of new Splatoon content. There's gotta be further balance patches and Splatfest of course, but I still feel like they gotta add one more mode, raise level cap to 99/100, and please god make getting ideal gear abilitys easier. Plus there's them Octolings everyone wants. If not that's totally cool, I'm obviously very satisfied with what we've gotten.

YES PLEASE!!!! I have no ideas how they can improve it, but adding anything about getting those gear abilities would be wonderful! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

cycycychris said:

Guys, I think we have ourselves a real winner here.

Turn off your subwoofers or your houses could be damaged.

Spurgeonryan will play this more than Xenoblade Chronicles X.

To be honest, I can't find the appeal of this developer's games xDD. I'd say Nintendo to turn on the quality filter again, even with its games (Amiibo Festival, I'm looking at you)

Around the Network

You can now preorder the Shovel Knight Amiibos at Best Buy

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

As always! Nintendo dominates the Software Cjart in Japan. Quality > Quantity

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Minecraft already in Japan all time charts.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

So I was gonna be on team nice as I choose sides based on my preferences regardless of whose team it is, but damn Callie finally straight up called out Marie on all her bs, she couldn't even respond back! There's just no way I can not support her after that display of awesomeness!

Jranation said:

YES PLEASE!!!! I have no ideas how they can improve it, but adding anything about getting those gear abilities would be wonderful! 

My suggestions would be to for Spyke to get orders exactly right much more often, and the ability to re-roll individual slots, the latter would especially be amazing at making Splatoon life easier.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Jranation said:

My suggestions would be to for Spyke to get orders exactly right much more often, and the ability to re-roll individual slots, the latter would especially be amazing at making Splatoon life easier.

That idea needs to happen! If not at least on the sequel. 

Pocky Lover Boy!