By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:

I'm just kidding XD

I don't remember that happening, and I always used random teams for tournaments (well, from the few pokes I have).

Well I vaguely remember someone doing that to me, probably Tbone. :L

Also without him and Crazy Man someone else can win for once lel.

I doubt it was Crazy man, so yeah... maybe Tbone.

Last time I played Crazy man I got so destroyed... I can at leat beat Tbone sometimes.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
DolPhanTendo said:
This is wrong he said January 2017

Are you referring to the Title?

Mike321 said:

New maps for splatoon!!!!!!

Edit: they are called Piranha Pit and Ancho-V games. The second one has platforms that can be moved if you shoot ink to the fan (just like I always wanted)

Awesome, should be fun to play those when they come out..

Really hope they allow 3 maps per rotation now, because there are quite a number of maps :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

^ Yeah, two maps per rotation every few hours is a pain, it can get monotontous. Three, a la during Splatfest, would be a substantial improvement.

I get the feeling that the two-map system was implemented to make up for the game's lack of maps at launch. Now that it has far more, this is no longer necessary.

Yea, with so many maps in Splatoon now, 2 maps per rotation is pretty lame. They need to increase it to at least 3.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

That Music!!!!!! Those Moves!!!!!!!
I'll probably go back on after sooo many months this week. I think the last new map i tried was either the triggerfish one or that apartment styled one.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Platina said:
DolPhanTendo said:
This is wrong he said January 2017

Are you referring to the Title?

re are quite a number of maps :/

Yeah, need to change the title because in the direct new content at least until next January 

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

So for those hoping for a 3 map rotation or voice chat, Splatoon devs gave an interview and pretty much said "you got it all twisted"

"A few hours ago, Game Informer published a new interview with Splatoon co-director Yusuke Amano and producer Hisashi Nogami. The developers talked about things like the single-player campaign, why it wouldn’t work well on 3DS, and no plans for voice chat or paid DLC":

"On the possibility of updates with features that aren’t necessarily new gear or maps"…

"With map rotation, this is something that we envisioned from the beginning of development of the game. The idea that players would have two maps on which to play and you would take one weapon into the map and figure out the best way to move about the map and learn the ins and outs of each stage. We don’t have any immediate plans to change that. Thinking forward, this is something that would really affect the structure of the game".

"On any plans to implement a voice chat option"...

"Voice chat and the decision to not include it was something that we definitely debated quite frequently during development in multiple discussions with the marketing team, and was quite a hot topic. However, eventually we decided not to include it."

"We believed that the players would find ways to communicate using the mechanics of the game that wouldn’t require voice chat. To try and put voice chat into a game when it hadn’t been included from the start would require some sort of large scale overhaul and take time to implement, and that was something that we wanted to avoid in getting that functionality – that ability to play with friends in a timely fashion. But furthermore, we also figured players had become accustomed to playing Splatoon without voice chat so far".

http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-devs-single-player-talk-unlikely-for-3ds-still-no-voice-chat-plans-no-paid-dlc/

It looks like Senpai didn't notice you guys!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I think Minecraft Wii U Edition will beat Splatoon's digital sales in Japan quickly.

It's only out in Japan and Europe, but it's like 90% Japanese posts.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/6437256808834406317/6437256808834406327/diary

And it seems to be the Splatoon audience that buys it.