By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Ultrashroomz said:
Not sure what motivated me to do it, but I decided to give "The World Ends With You" on DS a shot.

Game is really interesting so far, and I love the combat system.

Can't wait to play more.

Great choice! You'll find what makes this game so good soon enough ;)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
 I loved the game...other than the controls that made me want to throw my gamepad out the window.

Crank the turnspeed sensitivity way up. It helps with the stiffness.

Apparently the original Xenoblade selling better in the West than in Japan influenced the direction of X:

http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/247550-xenoblade-chronicles-x-director-on-company-workload-western-jrpg

"We do take into consideration the needs and the reactions of western audiences when designing games. After the success of Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii--I believe it had better sales overall abroad than it did in Japan--I was very interested in following along with the reactions that I was seeing outside of Japan."

Speaking of Fatal Frame, my inicial plan was to buy the game but my gamepad ac adapter died, I tried to repair it but I failed so now I have to spend money on a new one instead of getting the game, it sucks but if I don´t get the ac adapter then I won´t be able to play XCX

Wow, those poll results for Zelda U are crazy. TAKE A HINT, NINTENDO.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

A new promotional event titled "Sagakeen" will be held in Japan for Splatoon, which consists of the following:

As well as this handmade collaboration good, which only has 1,000 units in production.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The Sloshing Machine arrives in Splatoon tomorrow

Oh my! That design is SICK!!!!
I really love these little Splatoon advertisements in Japan.

And im going to be VERY jealous to most of youse if FE:Fates doesnt release in the same day or week here =( (Because Awakening did release 2 months after NA.......)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

uran10 said:
Just want to say 17 chapters in. PSMD is freaking amazing an if you haven't you should go out and buy it now. Can't wait for 50 greatest games of all time next year definitely a top 10 contender so far.

I would completely agree, but then this happened! I was surprised Pachirisu is among the first that can be recruited considering 700+ Pokemon, but I shoulda known that was too good to be true! Last mission before Pachirisu time, they just had to put this one-shot kills everything Salamence in the way. I've already had to bail out three times, and on the previous try I thought bringing in Fairy types would help, but nah, they've given him superior AI to where he wont use his Dragon type moves on them, obviously, this isn't the cakewalk mainseries! So yeah, screw them, they always be trolling me like this! xP

episteme said:

me

Raichu

I think this might be one of my favourite posts in VGChartz history.

I'd forgotten all about those 3D World commercials! XD