By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
curl-6 said:

I think this might be one of my favourite posts in VGChartz history.

I'd forgotten all about those 3D World commercials! XD

Hehe, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

But the first gif looks weird, I should have slowed it down a bit like the second one (but not that much).

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
uran10 said:
Just want to say 17 chapters in. PSMD is freaking amazing an if you haven't you should go out and buy it now. Can't wait for 50 greatest games of all time next year definitely a top 10 contender so far.

I would completely agree, but then this happened! I was surprised Pachirisu is among the first that can be recruited considering 700+ Pokemon, but I shoulda known that was too good to be true! Last mission before Pachirisu time, they just had to put this one-shot kills everything Salamence in the way. I've already had to bail out three times, and on the previous try I thought bringing in Fairy types would help, but nah, they've given him superior AI to where he wont use his Dragon type moves on them, obviously, this isn't the cakewalk mainseries! So yeah, screw them, they always be trolling me like this! xP

LOL, I remember that fight, he is lv50 but I beat him pretty easily. if you can't beat him easily get a slumber wand and set him to sleep everytime he gets up. Works like a charm on most things.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Mike321 said:
Speaking of Fatal Frame, my inicial plan was to buy the game but my gamepad ac adapter died, I tried to repair it but I failed so now I have to spend money on a new one instead of getting the game, it sucks but if I don´t get the ac adapter then I won´t be able to play XCX

http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Power-Adapter-Nintendo-GamePad/dp/B00EO6GSY8/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1448630911&sr=1-3&keywords=wii+u+gamepad+charger

price isn't that bad compared to the FF V.  I really would have bought FF V if it is has a physical release, i'll wait for discounts for FF V maybe in spring sale if it is part of it. 

Mike321 said:
Speaking of Fatal Frame, my inicial plan was to buy the game but my gamepad ac adapter died, I tried to repair it but I failed so now I have to spend money on a new one instead of getting the game, it sucks but if I don´t get the ac adapter then I won´t be able to play XCX

http://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Power-Adapter-Nintendo-GamePad/dp/B00EO6GSY8/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1448630911&sr=1-3&keywords=wii+u+gamepad+charger

not that expensive, unless you wanted to buy the one directly from Nintendo.

I would buy FFV if it has a retail release. I'll wait for spring sale if FFV have been discounted.

Esiar said:
Wow, those poll results for Zelda U are crazy. TAKE A HINT, NINTENDO.

Eh, they aren't going to do that...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
AZWification said:

Eh, they aren't going to do that...

What poll results?

I think he might be talking about this thread's poll.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yes, I'm surprised the 10 seconds of Zelda U would be the best part of the whole Direct :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

BasilZero said:
Platina said:
Yes, I'm surprised the 10 seconds of Zelda U would be the best part of the whole Direct :p

It was cool but I enjoyed the TPHD announcement and Cloud reveal for Smash more ^_^.

Yes, though I'm excited for Zelda U, 10 secs isn't going to do the trick for me :p

My favourite is probably the Dragon Quest VII + VIII announcement

| |

CaptainExplosion said:
Am I the only one who thinks Nintendo should do remote play for their game systems?

What do you mean by that? Remote play on PC?

| |

CaptainExplosion said:
BasilZero said:

That would be awesome :D

To be able to stream WiiU games to PC!

Besides, what harm could be done through that?

Hmm, though phones and tablets are getting a lot more powerful, I don't see it being able to stream from the Wii U seemlessly..

Licensing and potential hacking as well as a lot of other things would be issues for Nintendo if they go through with this so it makes sense that they won't be doing this.

I might be wrong, but since the Wii U architecture is different, then it would take a lot of time and resources to make it compatible with PC/Mac.. which the Wii U is already nearing the end of it's life so there isn't much point..

| |