By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Mike321 said:

If someone cares for amiibo, marth has been restock at the nintendo world store in NY

OMG WHAT?!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

So.... Can I be the PlayStation ambassador?

This is totally off-topic but it's too hilarious not to share.

Richie Porte had a flat tire and got a wheel from Simon Clarke who rides for a different team.

The official twitter page of the Giro sends out this tweet:

A little while later both riders get a time penalty of 2 minutes because it's against the rule to help riders from different teams. Richie Porte was one of the top favorites to win the Giro, but is now more than 3 minutes back in GC lol.

Hahaha, this sport never ceases to surprise me.

Teeqoz said:

You're always welcome to join.

Teeqoz said:

Sure

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Teeqoz said:

You're always welcome to join.

I just asked for a title :-/

I'll join in some tourneys when my little brother gets his Wii U, and when I have gotten decent at the games

Einsam_Delphin said:

The Testfire starts at 6 so I suggest starting it at 4.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot!

4PM EST it is!

Samus Aran said:

A little while later both riders get a time penalty of 2 minutes because it's against the rule to help riders from different teams. Richie Porte was one of the top favorites to win the Giro, but is now more than 3 minutes back in GC lol

Well that's stupid. I can understand why they have a rule like that, but there should be exceptions for cases like this. Punishing good sportsmanship is just wrong!

RolStoppable said:
Platina is here for three months and gets promoted to run the Nintendomination thread. I am here since over eight years and still get banned a lot.

If it means anything I woulda voted for you. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
RolStoppable said:
Platina is here for three months and gets promoted to run the Nintendomination thread. I am here since over eight years and still get banned a lot.

If it means anything I woulda voted for you. :L

I can believe that, because it fits your malicious nature.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments