By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
WhiteEaglePL said:

The Nintendo Order
Nintendo Nation

sounds good.. but theres already psnation and the order reminds to much of you know which game

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

What about NintenDominatrix?

Just kidding. I like NintenDomain or even Nintendo Land, as cheesy as it is. Or Nintendo Galaxy, as that seems to be the theme of the OP.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Out of the ones I came up with, I like Nintendo 'Republic' , 'Uprising', 'Realm' and 'Command' the most. :P

or we can keep the current name?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

F Uuuuuuuuuuu internet! Had a d/c during the GameXplain tourney, probably cost me Top 20 as my luck in general wasn't as hot this time.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F Uuuuuuuuuuu internet! Had a d/c during the GameXplain tourney, probably cost me Top 20 as my luck in general wasn't as hot this time.

But I thought Mario Kart 8 didn't involve luck and in the end it was always down to raw skills?

Ha ha ha, bless your soul!

Kinda sudden but I probably won't be able to make the Mario Kart tourney this week since something just came up. Sorry

How about Club Nintendo or Nintendo Club? That's going down next month, so there won't be confusion and it sounds like a place exclusive to Nintendo fans

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
How about Club Nintendo or Nintendo Club? That's going down next month, so there won't be confusion and it sounds like a place exclusive to Nintendo fans

But do we really wish for this thread to be "exclusive to Nintendo fans"? The thread should be open and welcome for anyone to join and pick up on, and not just for Nintendo fans. At least in my opinion.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

PixelPerfect said:
Kinda sudden but I probably won't be able to make the Mario Kart tourney this week since something just came up. Sorry

No problem Pixel, thanks for letting us know in advance.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."