By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
Cloudman said:
Er, how long will you guys be playin..?

Around an hour or so.. more or less

Thanks, though I think I`ll pass. I want to catch some ZZZs on Sunday.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I still find it really funny that the developer for Star Fox Zero had to say this:

"[The Arwing's Robot Transformation] is not a chicken. More like a dinosaur. Talking with one of the Star Fox character designers, since all of the characters are animals, he thought it would be better to make this design also more like an animal. That's how we ended up like this.

When you jump, it flutters its arms. That was all Miyamoto's idea."

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I'll be there for Splatoon! We didn't actually finish that Smash tournament btw. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
I'll be there for Splatoon! We didn't actually finish that Smash tournament btw. :L

We can try to finish our match tomorrow, or whenever you're avaliable this week.

Sorry, I've just been busy with other stuff. :L

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Einsam_Delphin said:

I've noticed that.. contacted Ultra and hopefully you guys can finish it tomorrow or the day after.

(I'll be updating the Smash Tourney points after you guys complete your match so please don't hold it off for too long :p

| |

Around the Network

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth comes to Wii U and New 3DS on July 23 in North America.

http://nintendoeverything.com/the-binding-of-isaac-rebirth-coming-to-wii-u-and-new-3ds-on-july-23-in-north-america/

Splatoon devs have commented on the level cap:

"Sakaguchi: Er… That is also under investigation currently… We originally expected level 20 to require a nice amount of time to play.

Nogami: [The leveling up has been] so fast that it makes me worry about players’ daily life…"

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-devs-on-the-level-cap-inkling-customization-and-more/

That last part was a joke, btw. I think they'll do an update not too long from now. I really think they just didn't expect people to play the game in such heavy doses. I reached level 20 in only a few days, lmao.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Here's more info on how the Fire Emblem amiibo will work with Fire Emblem Fates.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/06/fire-emblem-fates-amiibo-break-the-fourth-wall-talk-about-super-smash-bros/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Good games Chris and Pixel! Too bad nobody else joined but they were still fun indeed!

| |