By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Hope more Splatfest will follow. It's refreshing and fun. Wondering in which frequence we will see Splatfest. Once a month?

This recap I've found on gonintendo shares a good view: https://youtu.be/2NEai04eCeQ

Around the Network

Japan is getting a Disney Magical World 2 New 3DS bundle in November. Should do pretty well, considering the original sold over 500k in Japan alone.

Here are some shots:

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

It has Frozen!!!
System Seller and 1 million+ lifetime confirmed..

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Sign me up for the next...erm...tourney Ultra my boy!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Anyone want to play Splatoon with me?
TremendousPage1 is my NNID

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Good games mZuzek! Only thing I was wondering the whole time is why the green shirt with it's bomb range ability when you have no bombs to throw? :O

Oh, so you're the Squid Kid guy then, huh? I always saw that Mii on the friends list playing Splatoon and knew it was someone from VGC, but no idea who by the way, you're crazy good at this game.

I'm not thinking too much about my gear. Right now, my goal in the game is just to get to level 20 (only in regular battles, haven't played ranked yet) and then try to buy all the weapons and gear. Once I do have it all, that's when I'll be trying to make actual sets.

Yeap that was mii! I change between my normal dolphin mii and my inkling form frequently!

That's a solid plan, though I'd atleast try to always wear gear with abilitys that still need to be unlocked as that will save you time later.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

I'll play with ya! Just needa find someone to kick off my friends list then I'll send ya a request.

Einsam_Delphin said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

I'll play with ya! Just needa find someone to kick off my friends list then I'll send ya a request.

Ok ^_^

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

SPLATOON GROUP SIGNUPS

USERNAME NNID
ARamdomGamer* ARandomGamer
Einsam_Delphin Einsam_Delphin
Conegamer Conegamer
Mike321 AlphaMen

*HOST

FOR RULES, SEE OP, OR CLICK HERE.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Splatoon Rules:

Since the test run proved to be more or less successful, we can host these events before the August update (when we can actually make our own matches).

Basically, since we cannot match make yet, this event will basically be a VGC meetup!
All you need to do is to sign up for this event. You will then be designated to one of two groups, depending on the number of contestants. Be sure to join the group that you are designated to! It's simple really, but be sure to add the NNIDs of the hosters beforehand, or you won't be able to join. We will be playing Turf Wars as other modes don't allow you to join with this method.

Under normal circumstances, the two users hosting will be Ultrashroomz (NNID: Ultrashroomz) and Platina (NNID: Phantemos). Ultrashroomz will host Group 1 and Platina, Group 2.

Of course, problems could still occur during this event, so please be patient! (We would prefer to create our own matches if we could!)

Since this event is NOT a tournament, there will be no scoring for a winner, but all who participate will be able to earn 3 points.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]