By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Skullwaker said:

Splatoon devs have commented on the level cap:

"Sakaguchi: Er… That is also under investigation currently… We originally expected level 20 to require a nice amount of time to play.

Nogami: [The leveling up has been] so fast that it makes me worry about players’ daily life…"

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/splatoon-devs-on-the-level-cap-inkling-customization-and-more/

That last part was a joke, btw. I think they'll do an update not too long from now. I really think they just didn't expect people to play the game in such heavy doses. I reached level 20 in only a few days, lmao.

The game is basically breaking every expectations, from both the gamers and the developers.

I hope it will be added in the August Update. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I'll be there for Splatoon! We didn't actually finish that Smash tournament btw. :L

We can try to finish our match tomorrow, or whenever you're avaliable this week.

Sorry, I've just been busy with other stuff. :L

Tomorrow (Wednesday) night then!

Don't know if this really fits under Nintendo info but someone made a combo video of Reggie at the NWC vs Hungrybox

Skullwaker said:

Here's the official Japanese box art for Dragon Quest VIII. Feels so much better to get news on this game knowing that we're going to get it. (also, this reminds me of the Smash 3DS box art).

Really, I was thinking Fire Emblem

But I guess Smash 3DS is similar

"A listing from the USK, a ratings board in Germany, has outed the existence of Limbo for Wii U. Double Eleven, developer of the PlayStation Vita version, seems to be handling this port as well. An official announcement hasn’t been made yet, but today’s news indicates that we’ll be hearing something pretty soon."

Source

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
ErikaEinhardt said:
Really, I was thinking Fire Emblem

But I guess Smash 3DS is similar

Fire Emblem works too! Dem swords.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Awesome Reggie video, reminds me of this gem:

Here’s some random but interesting news. With the exception of World at War (which used GameSpy servers), the Call of Duty games on Wii still have workable online multiplayer. In this day and age when servers tend to be turned off a little quickly, that’s slightly surprising!
Source

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

buddy bump