By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Jranation said:
WOW! Is that the first time we're seeing Fifa on Switch?
DQH Looks great! Never played any game in the series though.

And I really like them 1 2 Switch Japanese ads! Much better than the western ones! Less cringey. Probbaly cause it reminds me of some Japanese game shows.

Eh, no, that's almost certainly not Switch Fifa footage.  To my knowledge, there's no footage at all of Fifa 18 - the Fifa Switch is confirmed to be getting - anywhere for any platform.  I highly doubt Fifa 18's first footage will be here.  This is probably just Fifa 17 or 16 footage added in post.  You won't see actual Fifa 18 Switch gameplay until Fifa 18 is officially revealed.  E3 most likely.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Jranation said:
WOW! Is that the first time we're seeing Fifa on Switch?
DQH Looks great! Never played any game in the series though.

And I really like them 1 2 Switch Japanese ads! Much better than the western ones! Less cringey. Probbaly cause it reminds me of some Japanese game shows.

Eh, no, that's almost certainly not Switch Fifa footage.  To my knowledge, there's no footage at all of Fifa 18 - the Fifa Switch is confirmed to be getting - anywhere for any platform.  I highly doubt Fifa 18's first footage will be here.  This is probably just Fifa 17 or 16 footage added in post.  You won't see actual Fifa 18 Switch gameplay until Fifa 18 is officially revealed.  E3 most likely.

Ah! Thats right! I forgot it will be the new one. I thought a port was coming. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
Platina said:
When we asked point-blank if there was a possibility that the 3DS Zelda teams were working on a new game for the Nintendo Switch, Aonuma said,

“There are definitely good things about the 2D world and the playstyles of the 2D world,” Aonuma says. “There are a lot of fans who enjoy that style. This Nintendo Switch style, which is the evolved style of gameplay is not necessarily… I want you to think of it more as an evolved style of 2D style. For the 3DS team, I am trying to make them think in a more evolved 2D-style approach.”

“The handheld development team will not be phased out because of Nintendo Switch. Switch will allow the users to bring their home console on the go, but this doesn’t mean handheld game development like Nintendo 3DS will be discontinued.”

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/14/aonuma-says-a-2d-zelda-game-on-the-nintendo-switch-is-definitely-a-possibility/

Oh yeah, baby. This is great news.

There's also hope that the difficulty balance won't be as irritating as in A Link Between Worlds.

It looks like Nintendo will alternate between 3D and 2D. It makes sense for them since they wanted more regular Zelda in the years.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The wait... *just a few more days*

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5u0yiw/i_think_this_image_would_have_been_a_great_basis/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I just leave this one here, don't need to make every single time a new thread for every single stuff.

Maybe Gameplay/Enemy Spoilers ahead.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

The wait... *just a few more days*

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5u0yiw/i_think_this_image_would_have_been_a_great_basis/

That looks beautfiul! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So am I gonna have to avoid this thread for a while after Zelda comes out? Since E3 where it confirmed to me that the game would atleast be decent, I've been staying in the dark about it so I can experience all the exploration and discovery for myself. Plus I always go into Zelda games knowing little to nothing, for better and for worse.

mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
So am I gonna have to avoid this thread for a while after Zelda comes out? Since E3 where it confirmed to me that the game would atleast be decent, I've been staying in the dark about it so I can experience all the exploration and discovery for myself. Plus I always go into Zelda games knowing little to nothing, for better and for worse.

For better, absolutely. I have kept up with the hype and all the trailers and such, and even having avoided watching some stuff, I definitely know way more than I would like to at this point.

That may not be much of a downside, there should still be a lot of stuff you haven't seen if the game is as big as they say. All I know is, my mission the second I boot up the game is to reach the ocean Attack on Titan style and see the dolphins. Don't even care if that's the opposite direction of the main objective!

16 Days Left...

Soon

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Einsam_Delphin said:

Dont worry, we'll all be too busy playing it to come post here anyway