By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
TomaTito said:

People are coming up with some really fun Switch designs

Source

... I didn't know the devkit is black, lucky guys :/

Source

I still find it pretty wild that a device smaller and lighter than the Wii U gamepad is more powerful in terms of stats and real world performance than the Wii U. 

Around the Network

If i could i'd buy that red and white version. Looks great!

Btw, checked two portuguese retailers and found 2 interesting dates.
One retailer has Mario set for (not 100% confirmed) November 1st and another has Lego City Undercover with the release date of April 14th.

I'd DIE FOR THAT RED AND WHITE!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Just out of curiosity, do you guys think Nintendo will make games geared for eSports?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:

There was a whole gallery of Switch skins when it was first unveiled so there was some pretty neat ones there :p

Yeah, but those colours were mostly symmetrical, although the SNES coloured buttons were pretty cool. 

Nuvendil said:

I still find it pretty wild that a device smaller and lighter than the Wii U gamepad is more powerful in terms of stats and real world performance than the Wii U. 

Everything in the device and in smaller and tighter package.
It even looks thinner than the WiiU prototype gamepad.

DélioPT said:
If i could i'd buy that red and white version. Looks great!
Jranation said:
I'd DIE FOR THAT RED AND WHITE!!!!!

It's Switchy indeed. Shame that the white stick is prone to get dirty.

-----

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Logo edition
Zelda Edition
Mario Edition

all the way!

Switch!!!

Yeah. You're right about the white stick.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nintendo UK store has the red/blue Switch back in stock.

Also I noticed at the weekend Amazon started taking pre-orders again whilst still saying launch allocation is sold and will fulfil orders as soon as they receive more stock but GAME are still taking pre-orders and have removed the message saying that they are working with Nintendo to get more launch day allocation so if you missed out on the first wave it looks like there is stock once again but probably not for to long.

The rest of Europe needs to send some stock to our German friends as they seems to still be out at least on Amazon, Is it available anywhere else or sold out at most retailers there currently?

I'm all about uniformity so unfortunately I'll have to settle with the ugly gray color unless there's more by the time I get one. Between this and the New 3DS XL it seems Nintendo hates black now, those racist!