By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
BasilZero said:
b00moscone said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but i'm glad to see that the characters in XC2 will look a lot more expressive than in XC/XCX.

Maybe now it'll sell more than a mil physically :p.

Not if they fumble the promotion football at the 1 yard line again.  XCX could have sold more if they had taken advantage of some very obvious promotional opportunities. 

Also, I am sure they will be plenty expressive in fully custom animated cutscenes just like the last two games.  The question is dialogue sequences and such, where neither game was expressive. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/272468-racing-apex-coming-to-switch

Looks fun.

I hope COD comes back to Nintendo. Blops 2 and ghost got me through many hundreds of hours on Wii u.

That does look good but I wonder how the Switch price will compare to the Steam price.

Just updated the Nintendo Metascore Prediction League!

There's still some time to start a prediction before Poochy & Yoshi's Wooly World releases :)

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

North American Release on February 28th

[img]http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2017/01/story_of_seasons_trio_of_towns_secures_north_american_release_date/attachment/2/original.jpg[/mg]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Well Got my copy of Super Bomberman R pre-ordered for £40.70 :) I did try telling people in different threads that the £49.99 was just a RRP that no one will use that price  except GAME lol  I still expect to see it drop to £39.99 or lower closer to release day.  Also ShopTo briefly got the Zelda BoTW special edition back in stock and I managed to grab it before it went back out of stock :) So they are my 2 certain launch day games.

Around the Network
Platina said:
TomaTito said:

Missed the presentation last week, but did anyone talk about Odyssey's trailer, specially the opening?

That 1930s NY world filled with grey suit hat bearers and yellow taxis everywhere?

I did like the pot cooking world. That made me smile.

And then the hat mechanic, understanding why everything and everyone has hats. Not so sure about the hat companion though...

Just generally very positive reception, but not too much on the tiny details, no

We did only see a glimpse of it, just thought it was weird seeing models reused that often in each world.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I am Setsuna confirmed for launch day in North America and Europe. - Source

It should do quite well If it's priced well enough as it looks to be digital only. I would of liked to see it get a physical release as more games on the shelves at launch shows off a bigger library in stores.

Both The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth + and Specter of Torment (Shovel Knight) will come first on the Switch and only later on other consoles. :) Good to see Indie devs favoring Nintendo.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

NINTENDO SWITCH EVENT FOOTAGE! (Zelda Breath of the Wild on Handheld, ARMS, & More!)

I think this may be the only footage out there of the touch screen being used on the Switch

Edit: Skip to 6:35

ktay95 said:

NINTENDO SWITCH EVENT FOOTAGE! (Zelda Breath of the Wild on Handheld, ARMS, & More!)

I think this may be the only footage out there of the touch screen being used on the Switch

Edit: Skip to 6:35

Thanks for linking this, I haven't seen any footage of the Switch's touch screen being used until now. It looks like a handy feature when implemented into games for some basic tasks.