By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Wowowow, I know it's late news, but just noticed this isn't Cone's Nintendo thread anymore.
I salute to you sir Cone, and welcome the new entrepreneur Platina; success!

BTW my NNID is gonmir, I'll try join up to that VGC Splatoon Group Testfire this weekend.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Btw, did they add new colours? I saw like a dark orange, and a a light blue/cyan. Or did they always had that?

Also loving Splatzones!!!!! Lots of action compared to turf wars. Its can also change the position very quickly too. Like my brother had 5 points left, while the enemy team had like 80. but they managed to get up to 11 before he won. SO INTENSE!!! Im still trying different weapons and strategies for it.

I havent played much of the new map, but im liking it a lot. Its very 'Squary' LOL! Lots of hide n shoot kinda thing.
Also, I've put 27 hours in 3 days!

They were always there as they're in singleplayer mode. Regular battles and Ranked battles just have different colors it seems, a neat way to further tell them apart! 

I just went from C+ (50) to C (50) Somebody stop me before I break everything

TomaTito said:

Wowowow, I know it's late news, but just noticed this isn't Cone's Nintendo thread anymore.
I salute to you sir Cone, and welcome the new entrepreneur Platina; success!

BTW my NNID is gonmir, I'll try join up to that VGC Splatoon Group Testfire this weekend.

Well observed, but thanks! Seemed like the best time to pass it on, I had things which were more important to me irrespective of how much I love you guys and doing this thread...

Similarly it seems like everyone is enjoying the new DLC (will add you momentarily), will provide my own feedback soon. Has the level cap increased out of interest? 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BasilZero said:
Hello Friends, remember me :o

HOLY SHIAT!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Is the content on disc or do I have to download something to my hard drive? It's nearly full, I wouldn't like to delete something :(

Just finished the Splatoon campaign.
That freaking final stage man... the whole game was slick, stylish and creative, but that finale was golden.
This new IP thing, Nintendo, you should do it more often, you're really good at it.

add me up on NNID - gabzjmm23

I see I haven't posted my NNiD yet

Username: Boffer
NNiD: Bofferbrauer

Oh and POE thanks for joining me last night! Great games were had and Port Mackerel is quite fine!