By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

More powerful alone doesn't cut it. For example, the PS4 is more powerful than the PS3, but it has no realistic chance to emulate the PS3 because the chipsets are vastly different.

The risk is piracy. The 3DS runs DS games from the infamous R4 cards just as the DS did, because all 3DS system features (OS, firmware) are disabled when playing a DS game. Having DS Virtual Console games could give hackers a serious chance at circumventing the 3DS's anti-piracy measures somehow.

Also, another reason why DS VC hasn't been on Nintendo's list of things to do is because of the already existing backwards compatibility. There is already a way to play DS games on the 3DS. Now you might say that the Wii U has Wii games on its Virtual Console, but that's a consequence of the pitiful release schedule of the Wii U.

Ah, well that's unfortunate... Hopefully the NX can atleast run Gamecube games so I can finally put my Wii away now that I could play TTYD elsewhere. And thankfully Explorers of Sky mainly uses the touchscreen so screensize isn't an issue with the bottom screen focused view. Still with the limited viewing options it has none of which work well with the normal DS layout, I can't imagine playing something like Sonic Rush on this thing.

Man I did so well too, even made it to the Top 100, but alas...

Definitely joining Callie again after this colorful dialogue!

Einsam_Delphin said:

Man I did so well too, even made it to the Top 100, but alas...

Definitely joining Callie again after this colorful dialogue!

The image doesn't show for me :/

Night Owls has a big popularity percentage and also managed to have the most wins as well, so I guess the new system actually worked

Seeing so many mirror matches, I was certain that I was on the losing team but am surprised

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

CEO Top 8 for Smash 4 is on now.

https://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:
CEO Top 8 for Smash 4 is on now.

https://www.twitch.tv/ceogaming

Larry Lurr disappointed me so hard.

Abadango has been on a rampage tbh and tbf Larry Lurr did have to go through a gauntlet to get to top 8. Anti is on a a mission.

You guys think we'll get any NX news at the shareholders meeting this Wednesday? Remember, it was the last shareholders meeting where we learned about the Zelda delay and the NX launch in March 2017.

SJReiter said:
You guys think we'll get any NX news at the shareholders meeting this Wednesday? Remember, it was the last shareholders meeting where we learned about the Zelda delay and the NX launch in March 2017.

The only news I expect is a timeframe to when they will do an event to announce it (with a new Zelda trailer).

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Splatoon anyone?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread