By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
WoodenPints said:
Surely i'm not the only one who leaves their Wii U open on the eShop chilling to the BGM right? :D

I do that for games, but not for the eShop, except for that one time with the Christmas music :p

Yea I noticed when I wrote my times for the top 5 Wii U games I'm above 30 hours on WW HD but only like 12 hours into the game, rest must of been on main menu for BGM :D

Around the Network

^So poetic!

Versus_Evil said:
Well it's taken 13yrs, but WindWaker is complete.

So what are your thoughts on the game?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Versus_Evil said:
Platina said:

^So poetic!

So what are your thoughts on the game?

I wasnt a fan of Ganon Tower and the triforce quest but everything else was excellent!

Great to hear, The Wind Waker is my favourite Zelda game so I enjoyed both versions a lot. HD was definitely more polished and made the triforce quest and sailing quicker

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

the game has just arrived - 2 days earlier - not bad!

Switch!!!

Same here! I guess everyone is smart and uses ShopTo also :D

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Versus_Evil said:

Seems like it :D

Pretty strange to see that. The Austrian shop where I order most of my games has the UK import in stock, but not any copies that were intended for Austria to begin with.

Not that it bothers me in this case, because I ordered from Amazon.de (better price). They never have any rush to ship their video games, so receiving them 4-5 days after the official release date is normal. Getting TMS has no urgency for me because I wanted a realistic chance to finish a Fire Emblem Fates Revelation playthrough instead of getting distracted by another RPG during the middle of it.

Basically ShopTo always ships games out first class on Wednesdays and 99.99% of the time you will get it on Thursday so 1 day early but occasionally they ship Monday/Tuesdays so you get it 2-3 days early. Also on Tuesday Worldwide releases they ship Friday and again 99.99% of the time it will arrive on Saturday giving you it 4 days early :D

Another Limited Edition 3DS coming to Europe :)

More stock for the  Tokyo mirage Sessions #FE Fortissimo Edition on the Nintendo UK store - Link

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1237972
this thread imao
i cant take neogaf seriously after this

Versus_Evil said:

If the remainder of TMS#FE is as strong as the first 6hrs I've logged then this will be a GOTY/GOTG contender for me, the characters are all likeable, they're VAs are just spot on that I'm glad they didn't put English VAs in. The OST is catchy as hell. The battle system is decently deep but also very welcoming and it's style.... this game has alot of style. Really, really enjoying it so far. .

Nice! :). The next two days are going to be be very, very long. It's probably one of my most anticipated WiiU games. And it's also the game with which I say goodbye to the WiiU. Nice way to close an era though.