By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Was able to get Majora's Mask 3D from the sale and it's pretty interesting so far

I took a long time trying to complete all of the beginning parts of the game (took me 2 days :/ ) but realized that you need to wait till the end of day 3 anyways :p

Not sure how I feel about the time mechanic at the moment, but will play more till I make a verdict of that sort

| |

Can I ask you guys how much TMS#FE cost in your country and if its normal by comparing it to other Wii U games launch day retail price?

Because here in Australia it cost $90! Thats like $10-20 more expensive than the launch price for MK8 and Super Smash! I dont know if this is normal because it a JRPG? or somethin else.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Just the standard pricing here in the UK paid £37.86 for it myself but it's at £39.99 as standard at most places which was the same price as Xenoblade Chronicle X, Smash, Pokken or even Street Fighter and Atelier Sophie from other platforms.

Ahhhh I see! That could be it. Well it looks like I would wait until it gets cheaper or I find a preowned copy (I don't buy online).

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Can I ask you guys how much TMS#FE cost in your country and if its normal by comparing it to other Wii U games launch day retail price?

Because here in Australia it cost $90! Thats like $10-20 more expensive than the launch price for MK8 and Super Smash! I dont know if this is normal because it a JRPG? or somethin else.

In Canada

new games including #FE are $75

older games (Mario Maker, Splatoon) are $70, though some games are marked up to $75

old games are $60-$65

Nintendo selects are $30

...and for some reason, Colour Splash is $90 o.O

| |

Erm why are DS virtual console games on the Wii U eShop but not the 3DS!? I just saw they added Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky and I want to get it especially at $10 which is a great deal compared to $30 elsewhere. However the idea of playing DS games on Wii U doesn't sound good, namely having to look down at the gamepad everytime I need to use the touchscreen which I imagine will be pretty frequent compared to the average Wii U game, and the DS screens will be too small if both are on the gamepad. It's a relatively safe risk at that price so I'll grab it anyway, but I'll never understand why Nintendo prioritized DS games on Wii U over 3DS instead of I don't know, Gamecube games!?

RolStoppable said:

Most likely because the 3DS isn't powerful enough to emulate DS games, so the 3DS would have to switch into its DS mode (like is the case for backwards compatiblity) and that's a hole in the security of the system.

I don't get it it, the 3DS is more powerful than the DS so I'd think it should be able to run those games no problem. Also what do you mean DS mode creates a hole in the system's security, like what is it at risk of?

CEO Smash 4 stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Wyrdness said:
CEO Smash 4 stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

Upsets: The Tournament

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988