By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Witcher 3 review thread, 93 meta on PS4, 93 on PC, 91 on XB1 [Mod Approved]

Will you be buying Witcher 3?

Day 1 156 58.87%

On sale 38 14.34%

After the Enhanced/GOTY edition releases 44 16.60%

No 24 9.06%

Total:262

Well just preordered the game, 10% off att. Can't wait to try this, I loved the Elder Scrolls game.

Around the Network

There is someone that got the game early on ps4 (lucky bastard) and he's playing it right now on twitch. Downgrade or not, the game looks beautiful on consoles. I'm extremely excited now.

GOTY material right here.

Back up to 93 on 32 reviews now

PS4 Meta 92, last Review says 100/100 

''For a game of The Witcher 3’s scale and ambition, it should be no surprise that the odd bug has evaded capture. The occasional asset is missing, and some textures pop in. After fast travelling, some NPCs are excruciatingly slow to load. CD Projekt’s offending in this department is at the very lowest end of the scale, however, and the studio’s well-known player-centric philosophy gives us every confidence that these very minor irritations ironed out in due course.

The Witcher 3 is a triumph. CD Projekt has delivered a world that is epic and textured, and a narrative composed of swelling crescendos and artful asides. This is a studio at the top of its game delivering a title that’s now at the top of the field. Quite simply, The Witcher 3 is unmissable.''

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/playstation-4/reviews/g55540d24d4fc5/The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-review/

PS: Zero reviews for XBone, not reviewed at all !  The Title should be changed with PS4 Meta.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:

PS4 Meta 92, last Review says 100/100 

''For a game of The Witcher 3’s scale and ambition, it should be no surprise that the odd bug has evaded capture. The occasional asset is missing, and some textures pop in. After fast travelling, some NPCs are excruciatingly slow to load. CD Projekt’s offending in this department is at the very lowest end of the scale, however, and the studio’s well-known player-centric philosophy gives us every confidence that these very minor irritations ironed out in due course.

The Witcher 3 is a triumph. CD Projekt has delivered a world that is epic and textured, and a narrative composed of swelling crescendos and artful asides. This is a studio at the top of its game delivering a title that’s now at the top of the field. Quite simply, The Witcher 3 is unmissable.''

http://www.gameplanet.com.au/playstation-4/reviews/g55540d24d4fc5/The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-review/

PS: Zero reviews for XBone, not reviewed at all !  The Title should be changed with PS4 Meta.

Yeah, because the Xbone version will be way inferior, just like the PC version. Title change now and for all multiplat games from last gen, change the misleading thread titles there, too!

So Bloodborne stays the best rated game of the year so far?

Ka-pi96 said:
Kane1389 said:

Bloodborne is 92 as well, so yes it is still best rated, but now it has to share that honour

oh, i was under the impression it wa 93 for some reason. Either way, witcher still has a few review scores coming

Ka-pi96 said:
Kane1389 said:

Bloodborne is 92 as well, so yes it is still best rated, but now it has to share that honour

The Witcher 3 is ahead Bloodborne in meta but you will need to wait others 60 reviews to be added.

This game meta is beating my expectations. I can now say that I was okay with the game's delay to get rid of bugs. And the quality of the game is reflecting that the delay was probably worth it.