By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK top 40 to May 9th

Ka-pi96 said:
DerNebel said:
Shaking my head at the Bloodborne placement in that chart, what are you doing UK PS4 owners?

eh, regardless of how well it was reviewed it is still fairly niche. Not going to get the kinds of sales numbers or legs that the big RPG series (like Elder Scrolls or Mass Effect) would.

As I've said, it just seems to be doing particularly poor in the UK ;)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
fluky-nintendy said:
Another PS4 week dominance! Grats Sony.

a new definition of dominance that nobody else is aware of....

Keeps on giving!

Wish we had a service like this in the States.

kowenicki said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I don't know how true this is but people over at GAF seem to be taking the poster at his word. This is the split for PC in the UK:

PS4 - 63%
XBO - 31%
PC - 6%

That's one hefty disparity.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=163495066&postcount=44

First sim on ps4 must help. Forza 6 coming. I bought this digital.... I'm regretting it.

You know, everything positive for PlayStation consoles doesn't have to be spun into some negative thing.  Now you regret buying this game?  Really.  

Maybe PS4 domniated because it had the best looking console version.  Or maybe its becdause their are more PS4s or maybe its because they showed PS4 footage for half a year and Xbox One footage just recently.   Xbox One fans come off really really bitter... to the point of pushing prospectives away.  And I know thats not your intention. 

Warned - Leadified

Dam ps4 still dominating.

Around the Network

PS4 domination like every week in UK.

Sony taking back the UK one week at a time!

Thanks jlmurph!

BreedinBull said:
Sony taking back the UK one week at a time!

Well PS4 is the best selling console in 2015...

Edit - It is on the OP lol... sorry.

Halo and Forza Horizon 2 continues to dominate in the top 10 while PS3 software on life support thanks to Minecraft and Bloodbourne continues to drop!

Proud to be a Californian.