By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK top 40 to May 9th

darkenergy said:
Halo and Forza Horizon 2 continues to dominate in the top 10 while PS3 software on life support thanks to Minecraft and Bloodbourne continues to drop!

No surprise, they are bundled with xboxes all the time. Those are counted in the charts. 

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

DAMN, i didn't expect Project Cars to sell so good! I honestly suspect in a BOMBA after so many delayed... good to see, the game seem very good.

Of course fuck yeah, i will buy the WU version.

Same! I am getting the Wii U version over the others.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Playstation_awaiter said:
darkenergy said:
Halo and Forza Horizon 2 continues to dominate in the top 10 while PS3 software on life support thanks to Minecraft and Bloodbourne continues to drop!

No surprise, they are bundled with xboxes all the time. Those are counted in the charts. 

"All the time?" There are Xbox one consoles without them you know not to mention the online problems for Halo when it launch didn't stop it from topping the charts

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:

"All the time?" There are Xbox one consoles without them you know not to mention the online problems for Halo when it launch didn't stop it from topping the charts

Yes , but for now they are only up there that high because of bundles.

Congrats to Project Cars.

I didn't know it was published by Bamco.

Around the Network
darkenergy said:

Good to know Xbox One sales are rising then right? Since the games are rising.

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 20 February 2023

jlmurph2 said:

I think they still have a -% so technically it would be lower. Even if still up, just minor fluctuations per week, most likely due to random releases like Project Cars.

Farsala said:
jlmurph2 said:

I think they still have a -% so technically it would be lower. Even if still up, just minor fluctuations per week, most likely due to random releases like Project Cars.

In the individual top 15 MCC and FH2 are the only games that are rising though. Even with PC releasing.

jlmurph2 said:
Farsala said:

In the individual top 15 MCC and FH2 are the only games that are rising though. Even with PC releasing.

For FH2 postions 10,11,12 dropped hard, so easy to move up. For MCC positions 5,6 dropped Slightly.  I think most the time they are steady or -1% to -10%.

PC coming in at 11 could mean that last weeks postion 13> this weeks position 10 still.

Either way minor fluctuations during the slow months.