By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will Nintendo Announce at E3 this Year? Predictions

mZuzek said:
Ultravolt said:

What I want:
METROID.

What will happen:
ANYTHING BUT METROID. But there will most likely be Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, and definitely Star Fox. 

I'd bet money on this. I'm 100% we're seeing Metroid this year.

I'm almost confident enough that we won't to take that bet.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Ultravolt said:

What I want:
METROID.

What will happen:
ANYTHING BUT METROID. But there will most likely be Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, and definitely Star Fox. 

I'd bet money on this. I'm 100% we're seeing Metroid this year.

Alrighty then, i'm willing to take that bet! I'm 100% sure Metroid is a no-show.

New Zelda for the WiiU

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Megaman wii u.

Right now megaman is being prominantly displayed on the eshop next to link, donkey kong, kirby, mario, and samus. Throw in the rumors that their are some cancelled games that Nintendo has pulled out of development hell and I can see this actually happening.

mZuzek said:
Ultravolt said:

Alrighty then, i'm willing to take that bet! I'm 100% sure Metroid is a no-show.

However, I have no money to bet. Sorry

Me neither lol. But didn't think you were so serious about betting money!

I'm sure this is all in good fun :D

Around the Network

Aside from what was already announced at last year's E3 that has yet to be released (Xenoblade, Yoshi, Mario Maker, Star Fox)
Things I think they will show:

For Nintendo 3DS:
Pokemon Z or X2/Y2.
Fire Emblem: IF
Yokai Watch localization details
One new IP
One New 3DS exclusive

For Wii U:
Animal Crossing or Metroid Wii U, one of those two.
Splatoon DLC Pack 1
Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 3
New game Retro has been working on

Things I'm hoping for:
Nintendo 3DS:
Metroid 3D - A return to Samus' 2D roots would be appreciated.
Some key localizations (Dragon Quest VII, insert any other you want)

Wii U:
Paper Mario U
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

mZuzek said:
Ultravolt said:

Me neither lol. But didn't think you were so serious about betting money!

I'm sure this is all in good fun :D

Sadly, I'm not. I could be making good money if I was, I seem to be pretty decent at predictions.

But seriously, everything points toward a new Metroid revealed this year. No one knows what Retro's been up to for over 18 months now (considering they said they were working on a new game as soon as finishing DKC:TF, which was still in 2013), and they should supposedly be able to develop 2 games simultaneously according to Miyamoto - if they really are making 2 games and have been working on them for 18 months, I find it really hard that neither of them are Metroid games. Also, Nintendo did say they were addressing the potential of 2D and 3D Metroids or something like that last E3, which was basically confirming they are working on both.

I fully expect to see Metroid there this year. Now if only we could also get F-Zero...

Yeah, i'm honestly hoping that what they're working on is indeed Metroid. It's been five years since the last game, so hopefully they're ready to show us the next installment. F-Zero would be awesome as well! 

mZuzek said:
Ultravolt said:

Yeah, i'm honestly hoping that what they're working on is indeed Metroid. It's been five years since the last game, so hopefully they're ready to show us the next installment. F-Zero would be awesome as well! 

By the way, I find speaking with you very obnoxious. The Ing were so annoying.

On the other hand, Rocket was less grumpy than usual ;)

Baten Kaitos U, it is time.