By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Splatoon... could be great. Motion controls are terrible, Nintendo online shenanigans etc

Samus Aran said:
rolltide101x said:
Samus Aran said:
rolltide101x said:

This, Nintendo guys are so defensive.

If you played the game you'd have known the OP is bullocks.

He didn't know you could turn off motion controls and he is having connection issues? How do you know who's end the connection issues are on? He could have a bad install of the game..... Pretty much anything is possible but people are just saying "this isn't happening to me, so I am going to attack you"

It isn't happening to 95% of the people who played it yet he's making massive generalisations that Nintendo's online is still in its infancy. 

Why are you defending him?

IKR!!! He hasnt even played the DEMO! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

It isn't happening to 95% of the people who played it yet he's making massive generalisations that Nintendo's online is still in its infancy. 

Why are you defending

It is not about him. It is the fact ive seen this happen with games in the past, if anybody criticizes an Nintendo game they always seemed to get slammed for it. I have not played this specific game yet but I have had issues with connections from Nintendo in the past.

Motion controls are far superior to analog sticks in shooting games because it doesn't need any aim assist so Im wondering how they gonna solve this...

rolltide101x said:
Samus Aran said:

Why are you defending

It is not about him. It is the fact ive seen this happen with games in the past, if anybody criticizes an Nintendo game they always seemed to get slammed for it. I have not played this specific game yet but I have had issues with connections from Nintendo in the past.

So around xmas both psn and xbox live were down. If i will see any thread about any game of ps4 or xbox one where somethime complaind about bad connections and other people didnt shared this expierence, i will call them all fanboys.

rolltide101x said:
Samus Aran said:

Why are you defending

You seem to have forgotten how this forum was when the reviews of The Order 1886 started pouring in lol.

Around the Network

This is the thread we have for Splatoon? A complaint on optional motion controls and high traffic for a one hour demo window? Someone that has played please create another thread.

Edit...never mind...just saw the impressions thread at the bottom of the hot topics. I see why this one is trending more, though. 

rolltide101x said:

This is not a unique phenomenon specific to Nintendo and their fans.  

Samus Aran said:
rolltide101x said:
Samus Aran said:

Why are you defending

You seem to have forgotten how this forum was when the reviews of The Order 1886 started pouring in lol.

I dont understand what you mean? It got slammed like it should have, its an ok game not a great one.

if you respond to this will you cut down the quote tree? Difficult to do on my phone. Thanks

Dude you can turn off motion controls!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

rolltide101x said:

I dont understand what you mean? It got slammed like it should have, its an ok game not a great one.

if you respond to this will you cut down the quote tree? Difficult to do on my phone. Thanks

A lot of Sony fans defended the game here.

Fans of a certain company will always defend the games they like (or want to like). But if you read the Splatoon Global Testfire thread you'd know that the OP is in the minority. Thus he shouldn't generalize like he does.