By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FAKE!!! MediEvil game for PS4 possibly leaked?

His walking animation just doesn't look right, especially in that second pick. Not sure if it's real or not.

Around the Network

Am I the only one who likes this kind of animation ?
It's a squeleton ! You can't expect a motion capture and I don't imagine a squeleton running like Joel. It's not beautiful, but I think it's fun (and the tone of the game would certainly be funnier than TLOU or Bloodborne).
Could be real (it follows Sony's stategy with their communication so far), could be fake (great fake). It's better to have doubts and to keep the suspens for E3 :)

no way this could be fake, and if it turns out to be then I would say this person has waaaaay too much time on their hands

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Faelco said:
It's a squeleton ! You can't expect a motion capture and I don't imagine a squeleton running like Joel. It's not beautiful, but I think it's fun (and the tone of the game would certainly be funnier than TLOU or Bloodborne).
Could be real (it follows Sony's stategy with their communication so far), could be fake (great fake). It's better to have doubts and to keep the suspens for E3 :)

This, even in the original games, Sir Daniel animation were done to make him look like clumsy and unstable. Personally I don't find anything wrong with this gifs.

Faelco said:

I think the animation itself is fine, but the interaction with the ground is missing/incorrect - he is moonwalking a bit and bumps/steps don't have a realistic effect on his walk

that might be due to the footage being taken from an early build though

Around the Network
Faelco said:

He actually walks like he did in the original PS1 game, which I like I dont get it either why people have a problem with the animation.

But yeah it could still be fake unfortunately. Hoping it's real though.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Haven't played a game in the series, but would definitely be interested in a reboot. Looks very nice artistically and graphically if those gifs are the real deal.

THANK YOU BASED GODS

A lot of effort for a fake if it is.

4 ≈ One

TheGoldenBoy said:
That looks way too much to fake.

Also, a weird game to reboot.

Is it, Sony has released quite a few mature and dark games lately, yet there is another side of Sony which also makes platformers and more colourful games. This appears to be one of those and why not go with a franchise you made long a ago and transform it into something new. It defenitly increases the diversity of the library and since Sony is willing to risk something once in a while, it's not all that odd to be honest, yet it did surprise but the longer I think about it the more logical it gets. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar