By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FAKE!!! MediEvil game for PS4 possibly leaked?

Clearly fake.

Around the Network

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Ok, my prediction: MediEvil announcement at E3 and release date for this holiday, same as Little Big Planet 3 last year.

Hope it's true but I have been dissappointed with Medievil news before.

But if they do announce one, I will cum.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Day one purchase for me if it's real. I loved MediEvil, I loved playing the first one and the one on the PSP.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

yes... Yes... Yes! YES!

Screw Uncharted then for now, I want MediEvil! The original is one of my favourites of all time and of the best games I ever played on PlayStation! This would make me one happy Peelman !

If this is true then this is probably going to be a digital title, seems like a decent way to go for those older IPs

Looks fake. Just look at the walk cycle and feet collision, unless this is early alpha

Also artstyle is slightly more bloodborne that what I would imagine of a new Medevil. Could be wrong though,would love to be wrong provided the game is actually good!

What would give it away as a fake is the animation. Creating nice looking graphics with today's tools isn't that hard if you have a minimum of knowledge in 3D modeling and an ounce of motivation. Getting the proper equipment to do motion capture is an other story.

If it is legit, it's likely from a very early build. Because, really, that animation doesn't look professional at all. Certainly not something to expect from Sony devs in 2015.

Looks so real as the new Crash PS4 game :)