By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - All 3D Mario Sales Comparison: SM3DW 4.3mil / SM3DL 10.1mil

tbone51 said:
KLXVER said:

Where is the hate? Ive seen people who think its the weakest 3D Mario or people who didnt think it was amazing, but never anyone saying they hate it...

"Post History", thats where the hate is. Same goes with DK:TF

Tropical Freeze doesnt get any hate either. It did before it was released because many wanted Retro to do something else like Metroid, but I havent seen a single person who has played it saying it was bad. Where are you seeing these things...?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

Tropical Freeze doesnt get any hate either. It did before it was released because many wanted Retro to do something else like Metroid, but I havent seen a single person who has played it saying it was bad. Where are you seeing these things...?

Again in "Post History"

"It did before it was released because many wanted Retro to do something else like Metroid" Yeah try after the game was released too, not as much as pre release but it was still notable, especially in the first half of 2014

Pavolink said:
Samus Aran said:

Because MK8 isn't bundled?

It's not moving goal posts either, it's explaining the sales of MK8.

So both are bundled, and MK8 bundle is more expensive. So, again, this doesn't explain anything.

MK8 bundle includes extra things.

Meet me halfway and at least admit SM3DW would've sold better with a free game campaign like MK8.

tbone51 said:
KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

Again in "Post History"

"It did before it was released because many wanted Retro to do something else like Metroid" Yeah try after the game was released too, not as much as pre release but it was still notable, especially in the first half of 2014

I think you see anything slightly negative as hate...

Samus Aran said:
Pavolink said:

So both are bundled, and MK8 bundle is more expensive. So, again, this doesn't explain anything.

Meet me halfway and at least admit SM3DW would've sold better with a free game campaign like MK8.

And 3DWorld bundle is cheaper with 2 games.

But if it makes you happy keep believing 3Dworld would have sold better on Wii. In the end it doesn't matter as what really matters is its performance on the Wii U. Finally I won't admit anything as you are simply wrong.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Samus Aran said:
Pavolink said:

And 3DWorld bundle is cheaper with 2 games.

But if it makes you happy keep believing 3Dworld would have sold better on Wii. In the end it doesn't matter as what really matters is its performance on the Wii U. Finally I won't admit anything as you are simply wrong.

So how do you explain Galaxy being the best 3D platformer yet it was outsold 3:1 by Mario Kart Wii (a subpar MK game)?

Grasping at straws here with your arguments.

KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:
KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

Again in "Post History"

If thats what you believe, thats on you. 

KLXVER said:
tbone51 said:

Why would anyone say its bad? game rocks, its more like a hidden gem, unbeknownst to too many.

Id say its a better game than SM3DW, actually (I enjoyed it alot more).

tbone51 said:
KLXVER said:

If thats what you believe, thats on you. 

That is what I believe. I love Tropical Freeze. I would have noticed if a game I love got tons of hate. Like Fallout 3 does.

Samus Aran said:

So how do you explain Galaxy being the best 3D platformer yet it was outsold 3:1 by Mario Kart Wii (a subpar MK game)?

Grasping at straws here with your arguments.

How about SMG, the best 3D platformer ever, selling on par with Brawl, or all the other examples?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile